The ideal wireless companion for your immediate workspace
The Polycom® VVX® D60 Wireless Handset complements the Polycom VVX series of Business Media Phones by offering the convenience of a cordless solution as a simple add-on device. The VVX D60 Wireless Handset offers the same SIP features as the VVX desk phones and is an ideal solution for small businesses, retail environments or administrative personnel that need to collaborate while moving throughout the day
Whether deployed in a business environment that requires workers to move around or in a small office with no dedicated receptionist, the VVX D60 Wireless Handset helps teams communicate with ease, whether talking to customers or with each other. To maximize productivity, it is possible to take a call on your VVX D60, and when you return to your desk, push that call onto your VVX Business Media Phone.
Familiar user experience
Users familiar with VVX business media phones will also feel comfortable using the VVX D60 Wireless Handset as they both leverage the same robust feature set and user experience of the Polycom UC Software. This commitment to commonality across devices means the VVX D60 will increase end-user satisfaction, shorten training time and reduce the number of support calls for IT staff and service providers.
Stress-free installation and setup
The VVX D60 Wireless Handset offers a straightforward installation experience. With the same device provisioning and management process as the VVX desk phones, the VVX D60 is the easiest cordless solution to deploy.
Market-leading open standards interoperability
Designed for enhanced interoperability, the VVX D60 Wireless Handset leverages and complements your existing IT investments. With the broadest call server interoperability in the industry, the Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Handset can become a flexible and future-proof addition to any organization’s unified communications strategy.
The Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Handset can be paired to any VVX Business Media Phone models deployed in a wide range of Open SIP environments. Pairing can be performed autoatically via direct connection (base station to VVX), base station detection on local LAN or manually via MAC address or IP address.
What’s in it for you?
- Combines the freedom of wireless communication with business features usually only available for desk bound users:
- Seamless call management while “on-the-go”
- Work space mobility through a cordless SIP phone – The freedom to take your conversation no matter where you are in your workplace
- Easy to use and easy to navigate with features like a high-resolution VVX color display, hands-free speakerphone, wireless SIP phone, and navigation buttons similar to the VVX Business Media Phones
- Easy to operate, reliable performance
- Best in class deployment, configuration and administration through web-based configuration tool