- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom VVX D60 Base Station with Wireless Handset
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The ideal wireless companion for your immediate workspace
The Polycom® VVX® D60 Wireless Handset complements the Polycom VVX series of Business Media Phones by offering the convenience of a cordless solution as a simple add-on device. The VVX D60 Wireless Handset offers the same SIP features as the VVX desk phones and is an ideal solution for small businesses, retail environments or administrative personnel that need to collaborate while moving throughout the day.
Whether deployed in a business environment that requires workers to move around or in a small office with no dedicated receptionist, the VVX D60 Wireless Handset helps teams communicate with ease, whether talking to customers or with each other. To maximize productivity, it is possible to take a call on your VVX D60, and when you return to your desk, push that call onto your VVX Business Media Phone.
Familiar user experience
Users familiar with VVX business media phones will also feel comfortable using the VVX D60 Wireless Handset as they both leverage the same robust feature set and user experience of the Polycom UC Software. This commitment to commonality across devices means the VVX D60 will increase end-user satisfaction, shorten training time and reduce the number of support calls for IT staff and service providers.
Stress-free installation and setup
The VVX D60 Wireless Handset offers a straightforward installation experience. With the same device provisioning and management process as the VVX desk phones, the VVX D60 is the easiest cordless solution to deploy.
Market-leading open standards interoperability
Designed for enhanced interoperability, the VVX D60 Wireless Handset leverages and complements your existing IT investments. With the broadest call server interoperability in the industry, the Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Handset can become a flexible and future-proof addition to any organization’s unifiedcommunications strategy.
The Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Handset can be paired to any VVX Business Media Phone models deployed in a wide range of Open SIP environments. Pairing can be performed autoatically via direct connection (base station to VVX), base station detection on local LAN or manually via MAC address or IP address.
What’s in it for you??
- Two-port Ethernet switch - 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC port - Conforms to IEEE802.3-2005 (Clause 40) for physical media attachment - Conforms to IEEE802.3-2002 (Clause 28) for link partner auto-negotiation
- Manual or dynamic host configuration protocol DHCP network setup
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- Provisioning and call server redundancy supported2
- QoS support – IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS, and DHCP
- LLDP-MED for VLAN discovery
- Network address translation – support for static configuration and “Keep-Alive” SIP signaling
- RTCP and RTP support
- Event logging
- Status and statistics reporting
|Open Application Platform||
|Network and Provisioning||
|Handset User Interface Features||
|Handset Audio Features||
|Handset Call Handling Features||
|Headset and Handset Compatibility||
|Polycom VVX D60 Base Station comes with:||
|Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Handset comes with:||
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +65 °C (-40 to +149°F)|
|Base Station Dimensions||
|Handset Dimensions (W x H x D)||
|Country of Origin||China|