- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom VVX 601 16-line IP Phone with BT and HD Voice – MS Lync Edition
$749.52(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
VVX 600 16-line Business Media Phone with built-in Bluetooth and HD Voice. Microsoft Skype for Business Lync edition
Polycom VVX 601 MS Business Media Phones
Premium business media phones delivering best-in-class desktop productivity for busy corporate executives and managers
The Polycom®VVX®601 MS are premium business media phones designed to enhance collaboration and personal productivity.
Simplicity and ease of use
The Polycom VVX 601 MS is built for executives and managers who need a powerful, yet intuitive, expandable office phone that helps them stay connected to lead your organization. Founded on the behavior common to smartphones and tablets, the intuitive gesture-based, multitouch user interface of the Polycom VVX 601 MS makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. With its combined ergonomic design, Polycom®HD Voice™ quality and a large, high-resolution color, multitouch screen, the Polycom VVX 600 Series business media phone is ideal.
Give your executives and managers the best unified communications (UC) experience and the industry’s highest-quality business media phone. Designed for a broad range of environments from small and medium businesses to large enterprises, the Polycom VVX 601 MS improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and instant messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC’s desktop to include the Polycom 601 MS screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Best-in-class deployment and administration
The Polycom VVX 601 MS is easy to deploy and simple to manage through the Web-based, intuitive configuration tool. Its enterprise-grade Zero Touch Provisioning and server-based configuration on large-scale deployments as well as our redirection services gives your administrators the ability to easily provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout the entire enterprise. The built-in, broad interoperability capabilities allow IT departments to leverage previous IT infrastructure investments and achieve easy integration with third-party UC and productivity applications.
Highly customizable and expandable
The Polycom VVX 601 MS provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in Web applications and a digital photo frame. Polycom VVX 601 MS users access streaming content using the included video playback feature. The Polycom VVX 601 MS comes ready for future expansion modules and applications such as video- conferencing with the Polycom VVX Camera. The optional Polycom VVX Camera installs in seconds and enables the Polycom VVX 601 MS to connect into video conferences directly from the user’s desk, without requiring a costly, dedicated video- conference room.
What’s in it for you??
- Improve productivity for executives and managers through larger, color multi touch display and more line appearances
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom®HD Voice™
- Turn your Polycom®VVX®Business Media Phone into a video conference ready desktop video conferencing solution with an optional Polycom®VVX®Camera
- Improve workspace mobility through Bluetooth® headset integration
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and Web based configuration tool make the Polycom VVX 601 MS simple to deploy, and easy to administer, upgrade and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy Polycom VVX 601 MS business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third-party Web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards based, open APIs
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability.
Datasheet and User Guide
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports:2|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes|
|Management & Protocols|
|Communication Protocols: DHCP,SDP,SNTP|
|Form Factor: Desktop|
|Weight (Approximate): 907.2g|
|Power Source: AC Adapter|
|Connectivity Technology: Cable|
|IP Phone Technology: VoIP|
|Total Number of Phone Lines: 16|