- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom VVX 410 IP Desktop Phone
$304.30(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
For all those who depend on communications which are crystal clear, Polycom VVX 410 12-lines IP Desktop Phone Gigabit Ethernet with HD Voice Business Media Phones is available for them.
For all those who depend on communications which are crystal clear, Polycom VVX 410 12-lines IP Desktop Phone Gigabit Ethernet with HD Voice Business Media Phones is available for them. Provide your attendant with the latest telephony features and offer him high-quality and cost-effective solutions to handle the moderate call volume.
Polycom VVX 410 12-line IP Desktop Phone is simple and easy to use. They offer advanced and unified communications features. It makes the navigation easier and does not require much training. These Polycom phones have incomparable voice quality as well as clarity to make your calls efficient and productive, cutting down your fatigue. They are easy to deploy as well as simple to manage. The color display of Polycom VVX is large and intuitive, which integrates easily with 3rd party UC as well as productivity applications.
What’s in it forYou?
- Polycom VVX 410 makes the calls productive and efficient with supreme voice clarity of Polycom HD Voice.
- Easily gets integrated with third- party productivity applications and UC for broad, standards-based, open APIs.
- Subsequent IT infrastructure investments are leveraged. VVX 410 phones are deployed on existing network with no need for upgrading the call control platform.
- Deployment and maintenance costs are greatly reduced. The ‘PolycomZero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration’ tool will make the VVX 410 easier to administer, maintain and upgrade.
- Polycom VVX 410 offers Asian character support.
Guides and Data Sheet
Headset and handset compatibility
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Hearing aid compatibility to ITU-T P.370 and TIA 504A standards
- Compliant with ADA Section 508 Subpart B 1194.23 (all)
- Hearing aid compatible handset for magnetic coupling to hearing aids
- Compatible with commercially available TTY adapter equipment
- 12 lines (programmable line keys)
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Busy lamp field
- Flexible line appearance (1 or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- Supports compatible USB headsets
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local 3-way audio conferencing
- 1-touch speed dial, redial
- Remote missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Electronic hook switch capable
- Local configurable digit map/dial plan
User interface features
- Backlit 3.5 in color LCD (320 x 240) resolution
- Voicemail support1
- WebKit-based browser
- Adjustable base height
- Single USB port (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- Unicode UTF-8 character support.
- Multilingual user interface including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish
- Polycom® HD Voice™ technology
- Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technology.
- Frequency response – 150 Hz – 7 kHz for handset, optional headset, and hands-free speakerphone modes
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722.1, iLBC
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
Network and provisioning
- SIP protocol support
- IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Two-port gigabit Ethernet switch
- Manual or dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) network setup
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- Provisioning and call server redundancy supported1
- QoS Support – IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS, and DHCP
- VLAN-CDP, DHCP VLAN discovery, LLDP-MED for VLAN discovery
- Network address translation support for static configuration and “keep-alive” SIP signaling
- 802.1X authentication and EAPOL
- Media encryption via SRTP
- Transport layer security
- Encrypted configuration files
- Digest authentication
- Password login
- Temperature: 0 to 40°C (+32 to 104°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, Noncondensing
Unit box dimensions
- 11.46 x 7.9 x 3.82 in (29.1 x 20 x 9.7 cm)
- 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
- -40 to +70°C (-40 to +160°F)
- 7.5 x 6 x 7 in (19 x 15 x 18 cm) (W x H x D)
- 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
- 1 Year