- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom VVX 311 6 line IP Phone Gigabit Ethernet with HD Voice – Microsoft Lync edition
$355.04(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Polycom VVX 311 is a VoIP business phone which is suitable for handling low to moderate volume of calls. The PolycomVVX 311 has clear voice clarity so that workers can clearly understand what is being said over the phone.
Polycom® VVX® 311MS Business Media Phones and Skype for Business
Powerful entry-level business media phones for today’s cubicle workers handling a low to moderate volume of calls delivering crystal clear communications
The Polycom® VVX® 311MS are expandable business media phones that deliver crystal clear communications, enhanced collaboration and personal productivity.
Simplicity and ease of use
The VVX 311MS brings high-quality, cost-effective solutions to any environment through advanced unified communications (UC) features. The intuitive user interface of the VVX 311MS makes usability and navigation easy and requires minimal training.
Unsurpassed voice quality and clarity
The VVX 311MS delivers breakthrough Polycom® HD Voice™ quality for lifelike conversations while minimizing fatigue, making calls more efficient and productive.
Give your front-line workers the best experience with this high-quality 6-line business media phone. The VVX 311MS improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts,access the corporate directory and instant messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC’s desktop to include the VVX 311MS Series screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Best-in-class deployment and administration
The VVX 311MS is easy to deploy and simple to manage. Using an enterprisegrade, Web-based configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain even a large number of phones throughout the entire organization.
Customizable and expandable
The VVX 311MS provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in Web applications and custom backgrounds. The VVX 311MS also comes ready for future expansion modules as your users’ needs and business grows.
Market-leading open standards interoperability
Designed for enhanced interoperability, the VVX 300 Series leverages and complements the other existing IT investments in your business. With the broadest call server interoperability in the industry, the Polycom VVX 311MS entry-level business media phone can become the flexible and future-proof foundation for any organization’s UC strategy
What’s in it for you??
- Improve productivity for cubicle workers and call center operators through an intuitive easy-to-use user interface
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom®HD Voice™
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and Web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 311MS simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 311MS business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third- party Web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards- based, open APIs
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability.
Datasheet and User Guide
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports:2|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes|
|Management & Protocols|
|Communication Protocols: DHCP,LLDP-MED ,RTCP, RTP, SIP, SNTP|
|Form Factor: Desktop|
|Weight (Approximate): 907.2g|
|Power Source: AC Adapter|
|Connectivity Technology: Cable|
|IP Phone Technology: VoIP|
|Total Number of Phone Lines: 6|