- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom VVX 201 MS Skype for Business Edition Desktop Phone. PoE Only.
$264.00(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Ideal for call centers, retail environments and for shared/ common-areas
Polycom®VVX® 201 MS Business Media Phone Entry-level Two-line IP phone with HD sound quality and 2 Ethernet ports
The Polycom®VVX® 201 MS is a simple, yet reliable, two-line IP phone, with two 10/100 Ethernet ports, that delivers enterprise grade sound quality. The Polycom VVX 201 MS phone is a stylish, cost effective telephony solution, ideal for retail environments, call centers or shared/common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms or anywhere needing simple and reliable connectivity.
Unsurpassed voice quality and clarity
The Polycom VVX 201 MS 2 line desktop phone features full duplex Type 1-compliant speakerphone with legendary Polycom®HD Voice™ and Polycom® Acoustic Fence™ technology that delivers superior sound quality and enables noise- and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
Simplicity and ease-of-use
The Polycom VVX 201 MS comes with a familiar, intuitive user interface with multi-language support that you can use without having to think about the “how to”. The phone features a backlit LCD for improved readability.
Best-in-class deployment and administration
The VVX 201 MS phone is engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. An enterprise-grade, Web- based configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout an organization. Additionally, the extensive administrative feature set included ensures that hosted service providers have the latest technologies to integrate the VVX 201 MS seamlessly into their existing telephony environment.
Broad and robust interoperability
The VVX 201 MS is designed for interoperability and is certified to interoperate with the industry’s broadest range of PBX systems and SIP call control platforms.
What’s in it for you??
- Ideal for call centers, retail environments and for shared/ common-areas
- Make more efficient and productive calls with Polycom’s HD Voice technology
- Deploy the VVX 201 MS in hosted or premise-based environments
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 201 MS simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 201 MS business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability.
Datasheet and User Guide
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports:2|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes|
|Management & Protocols|
|Communication Protocols: DHCP,SIP,SNTP|
|Form Factor: Desktop|
|Weight (Approximate): 816.5g|
|Power Source: AC Adapter|
|Connectivity Technology: Cable|
|IP Phone Technology: VoIP|
|Total Number of Phone Lines: 2|