- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom VVX 101 1-line Desktop Phone with single 10/100 Ethernet port.
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The Polycom VVX 101 phone is a VoIP phone (single-line) with a single Ethernet port. It’s absolutely perfect for public spaces and rare phone users. Place the phone on a table or in a desk area or divider mounts it in an open space, for example, a waiting room or a hallway.
Polycom VVX 101 1 line Desktop Phone-an affordable and reliable single line IP desk phone
The Polycom® VVX® 101 is a simple, yet reliable, one-line SIP phone, with a 10/100 Ethernet port, that delivers enterprise grade sound quality. The VVX 101 phone is a stylish, cost effective telephony solution, ideal for a home office or shared/common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms or anywhere needing simple and reliable connectivity
The Polycom VVX 101 business media phone is a one-line SIP phone for a home office or shared/common areas delivering enterprise grade sound quality
Unsurpassed voice quality and clarity
The VVX 101 full duplex Type 1-compliant speakerphone with legendary Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ and Polycom® Acoustic Fence™ technology that delivers excellent sound quality and enables noise- and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
Simplicity and ease-of-use
The Polycom VVX 101 comes with a familiar, intuitive user interface with multi-language support that you can use without having to think about the “how to”.
Best-in-class deployment and administration
The VVX 101 phone is engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. An enterprise-grade, Web- based configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout an organization. Additionally, the extensive administrative feature set included ensures that hosted service providers have the latest technologies to integrate the VVX 101 seamlessly into their existing telephony environment.
Broad and robust interoperability
The VVX 101 is designed for interoperability and is certified to interoperate with the industry’s broadest range of PBX systems and SIP call control platforms.
What’s in it for you??
- Use the VVX 101 as a simple, one line phone for home office or shared/common-areas
- Make more efficient and productive calls with unparalleled voice clarity
- Deploy in hosted or premise-based environments
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 101 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 101 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Basic LCD screen (1-2 character rows plus icon row)
- 722 support up to 7 kHz on all audio paths (speaker, handset, headset)
- 1/100 ethernet port
- Hard Keys: 12-key dialpad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume
- 4-way navigation cluster with center “select” key
- IEEE 1329 full duplex Type 1-compliant speakerphone
Datasheet and User Guide
|User interface features|
|2.5 in Graphical LCD (132 x 64) resolution|
|Reversible desk stand/wall mount|
|Unicode UTF-8 character support.|
|0 to 40°C (+32 to 104°F)|
|5% to 95%, noncondensing|
|-40 to +70°C (-40 to +160°F)|
|VVX 101 console|
|Handset with handset cord|
|Network (LAN) cable - CAT-5E|
|Quick Start Guide|
|Dimension and Weight|
|6.5 x 6 x 7 in (17 x 15 x 18 cm)(W X H X D) and 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)|
|One (1) year|