- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom VoiceStation 300 Superior Voice Conferencing
$635.72(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The Polycom VoiceStation 300Voice Conferencing is a small meeting phone that suits desktops, workplaces, and other low seating capacity rooms. With a microphone range of 7 feet, the Polycom VoiceStation 300 is perfect for small meetings with 3 to 4 members.
The Polycom VoiceStation 300Voice Conferencing is a small meeting phone that suits desktops, workplaces, and other low seating capacity rooms. With a microphone range of 7 feet, the Polycom VoiceStation 300 is perfect for small meetings with 3 to 4 members. In addition, its conservative mechanical outline fits well in a work area or small desk, which makes it an amazing solution for the offices. The VoiceStation 300 offers Polycom’s incredible voice quality at a reasonable price. Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers excellent performance and voice quality, to make calls more productive and clearer.
Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) effectively removes the noise from the background, for example, the projector noise. It also includes innovation that resists interference from cell phones and other wireless devices, for conveying clear communication with no distractions. A handset telephone can be connected to private calls, or essentially change back to the Voice Station 300 for hands-free communications.
What’s in it for you?
- This phone allows having a natural and productive conversation.
- With custom speaker and 3 sensitive microphones, it gives its user coverage up to 7 feet.
- It can be easily used and installed.
- It can be plugged into a fax machine or in a handset for a private call or to the computer’s modem.
Guide and Datasheet
- Polycom® VoiceStation® 300 is ideal for basic conferencing in offices and small conference rooms, accommodating 4 or fewer meeting participants
- Warranty: 12 months
- LEDs: Off-hook, active call, hold, mute
- VoiceStation 300 is easy-to-use, with its universal keypad and intuitive functions
- Console size (L x W x H): 9.5 x 9.25 x 3.0 in (24.2 x 23.5 x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- 110V 60Hz AC/220V 50Hz AC (depending on country)
- Network interface
- Analogue PBX or public switched telephone
- 12-key telephone keypad including: On-hook/off-hook
- Flash, redial, mute, hold
- Volume up, volume down
- Frequency response—300 to 3300 Hz
- Volume—adjustable to 86 dBA SPL (peak) volume at 0.5 m
- 3 x cardioid microphones 300–3500 Hz
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity full duplex (IEEE 1329 Type 1)
- Up to 7 ft. microphone pickup range
- Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- NA UL/C-UL
- FCC part 68
- FCC part 15 class B
- Canadian ICES-003
- CE mark (R and TTE directive)
- VCCI class B (Japan)
- Operating temperature: 40–104ºF (5–40ºC) operating
- Relative humidity: 20–85% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -22–131ºF (-30–55ºC)
Recommended room conditions
- Room Size: less than 225 sq ft or 15 x 15 ft (less than 25 sq m or 5 x 5 m)
- Reverberation time: <0.4 seconds
- Noise level: <48 dBA
- VoiceStation 300
- Telephone console unit
- Power module
- 21 ft (6.4 m) cord to console
- 7 ft (2.1 m) telco cable to RJ-11 telephone jack
- User Guide