- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom SoundStation IP5000 (SIP) Conference Speaker Phone
$908.83(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 Advanced IP Conference Phones with HD voice clarity are designed for small executive offices and conference rooms. Polycom IP 5000 enhances productivity and cuts down listener exhaustion by converting ordinary calls into clear and interactive conversations.
Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 Advanced IP Conference Phones with HD voice clarity are designed for small executive offices and conference rooms. Polycom IP 5000 enhances productivity and cuts down listener exhaustion by converting ordinary calls into clear and interactive conversations. It absorbs both deeper as well as higher human voice frequencies which sound very natural. Polycom IP 5000 conference phones deliver outstanding audio performance. It incorporates full-duplex technology which removes off-putting drop-outs to the advanced echo cancellation method.
The AC power supply is not included in the Polycom IP 5000. It offers Polycom HD voice which makes sound crystal clear and gives matchless clarity for conference calls. Polycom IP 5000 offers the Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology to deliver the best phone experience. It is ideal for small and compact rooms. Polycom IP 5000 is most rich in features. It offers Advanced IP feature support with advanced call handling and security features. It is compatible with SIP call platforms for maximizing voice quality. It simplifies administration and management. Polycom IP 5000 characterizes robust interoperability.
What’s in it forYou?
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality
- It comes with Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) for easy installation.
- It resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing without distractions
- Voice technology makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike.
Guide and Datasheet
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 11.5 x 4 inches
- Codec Support: G.711, G.729a, G.722
- Protocol Support: IETF SIP (RFC3261 and companion RFCs)
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Connection Type: VoIP
- Wireless: No
- Power: PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Warranty: 1 Year