- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Conference Phone (Includes power supply)
$1,561.24(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The SoundStation IP 6000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VOIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The SoundStation IP 6000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VOIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms. The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there. For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 6000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver.
What’s in it for You?
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology – conveys the best meeting telephone experience, without compromises
- Flexible configuration options – gives multi-unit network and development mouthpieces, and coordinates with Polycom HDX, to address the issues of a wide range of sorts of rooms
- Robust interoperability – perfect with a wide cluster of SIP call stages to amplify voice quality and highlight accessibility while improving administration and organization
- Polycom HD Voice – programming and equipment innovation brings similar sound clarity, making your phone calls more effective and gainful – Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). A discretionary A/C control pack likewise accessible
- Built-in 2.5mm applications port, which empowers you to interface the gathering telephone to a cell phone for gainful calls even where no system association is accessible (or to a PC for calls utilizing PC-based delicate telephone customers)
|Display Information||Date, Time|
|Display Resolution||248 x 68 pixels|
|Display Languages||Chinese, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian|
|Included Phone Accessories||Power adapter|
|Type||Conference VoIP phone|
|Conference Call Capability||3-way|
|Voice Codecs||G.711a, G.711u, G.722, G.729ab, Siren|
|Quality of Service||IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN), IEEE 802.1p, Type of Service (ToS)|
|IP Address Assignment||DHCP, static|
|Network Protocols||HTTP, TFTP|
|Network Ports Qty||1 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX|