- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
POLYCOM G7500 BASE UNIT UHD 4kVIDEO CODEC WIRELESS PRESENTATION SYSTEM, MAINT. REQ
$6,382.00(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Polycom G7500 UHD 4k Video Codec 7200-85860-012 assist groups with sharing thoughts and communicate clearly—in Ultra HD 4K.
Poly G7500 is a professional video conferencing codec that supports 4k Ultra HD video conferencing and content sharing. G7500 also supports digital whiteboarding, giving you a complete collaboration solution that integrates seamlessly with cloud-based services like BlueJeans and Zoom. 4k video support gives you the most naturalistic conferencing experience available today.
Poly G7500 has native support for Bluetooth 5.0 and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, giving you wireless connectivity for sharing via a personal device using AirPlay, Miracast, and the Polycom Content app. The codec has the interfaces to connect to many devices, including a Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, three HDMI ports, three RJ45 ports for connecting to Poly IP Table Microphones, and more. You can connect legacy Polycom SoundStructure and Group Series microphones using the Poly Microphone IP Adapter (not included). The codec is compatible with Polycom EagleEye Producer and Polycom EagleEye Director II.
What’s in it for you?
- Native integration with Zoom without the need for additional computers in the conference room.
- H.265 codec support greatly reduces the bandwidth needed for video calls, and makes next-gen experiences such as 4K video work flawlessly even in locations with bandwidth limitations.
- Adoption is easy and training needs are minimal thanks to the intuitive Poly TC8 touch control device.
- Standard ethernet cables can be used to connect table and ceiling microphones for easy and cost-effective long cable runs in larger rooms.
- Rest APIs offer scalability, security and more customization for room control, along with support for command-line APIs for backwards compatibility.
- Supports legacy Polycom interfaces for camera and microphones and re-use of existing peripherals for more cost-effective deployments.
|Product Description||Poly G7500 - video conferencing device|
|Device Type||Video conferencing device|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||34.9 cm x 14 cm x 3.81 cm|
|Max Transfer Rate||6 Mbps|
|Digital Signaling Protocol||H.323, SIP|
|Data Compression Protocol||G.711, G.728, G.722, G.729.A, H.264, G.722.1, G.722.1C, H.239, H.265, H.235.6|
|Video Output||Codec board - 3840 x 2160|
|Networking||Network adapter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0|
|Power||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1-year warranty|