- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Polycom Eagle Eye Iv Usb Camera Mptz-B
$1,731.00 (inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Polycom EagleEye IV USB camera produces incredible details and natural colors in full 1080pHD, reducing strains of video meetings for all meeting participants.
The Polycom® EagleEye™ IV USB camera provides a best-in-class quality video collaboration experience for Polycom® MSR™ and other Microsoft-certified Skype Room Systems. Certified by Microsoft as a Skype Room System camera peripheral, the EagleEye IV USB camera delivers a premium HD video experience with a pan, tilt and 12x optical zoom capability suitable for medium and large sized meeting spaces. The EagleEye IV USB camera also delivers a premium HD video experience when utilized with Polycom Trio™ 8800.
High quality video experience that satisfies large meeting space needs Polycom EagleEye IV USB camera produces incredible details and natural colors in full 1080pHD, reducing strains of video meetings for all meeting participants. The EagleEye IV USB camera covers a wide field of view of 72.5˚, with the mechanical pan, tilt, and 12x zoom that can be controlled using a simple handheld remote, so that meeting participants sitting at the back of the room can be just as easily and clearly seen by others.
What’s in it for you?
- HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second
- Wide field of view (72.50 Horizontal, 44.80 Vertical Field of View) with +-1700 pan and 1200 tilt
12x optical zoom
- Simple, easy to operate remotely
- Home preset position to quickly set and recall the camera to a home position
- USB 2.0 connection to the MSR Dock or other Skype Room System docks to maximize the cable length between the dock and the camera
- USB connection to Polycom TrioTM Visual+ Accessory allows you to see all Polycom Trio video call participants up close with pan, tilt, and zoom
|Lens Focal Length||
|Horizontal Field of View||
|Vertical Field of View||
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||
|Video system compatibility||
|Small, medium, large||