- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
POLY Studio X50 and POLY TC8 All-in-one 4K Video Conference/Collaboration/Wireless Presentation System
$5,578.11(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The combination of the Poly Studio X50 video bar and the Poly TC8 touch controller. The Poly Studio X50 Video Bar is easy to connect with whatever video collaboration software you may use in small- and medium-sized rooms.
Poly Studio X50 Video Bar
The POLY Studio X50 Video Bar is easy to connect with whatever video collaboration software you may use in small- and medium-sized rooms. The POLY X50 has full boardroom-quality audio, advanced camera capabilities, and quick wireless content—all in one sleek video bar. And say goodbye to unnecessary pucks, cords, and cables, along with the PC or Mac to drive the meeting, since the Poly Video OS runs the show. Easy to install, easy to manage.
Poly TC8 Touch Control
The POLY TC8 is an intuitive touch interface that provides easy access to Poly video conferencing solutions. After using the Poly TC8, you’ll never stress about getting your meeting going again. Having confidence that you can easily initiate, join, or share content lets you focus on better collaboration.
Easily connect to nearly any cloud video service
If you need to connect to different cloud video services throughout your day, Poly Studio X is your ideal solution. Call into nearly any video service using standards-based SIP and H.323 interoperability.
What’s in it for you?
- Get any small or medium room up and running in minutes, with a simple setup process and all-inone design
- Make it easy for anyone, even guests, to share content wirelessly from any personal device—with no special apps or tools needed
- Powerful audio pickup and incredible noise blocking technology allows every word to be heard without distractions
- Integrated calendar so it’s easy to find your meeting and connect
- Intuitive interface makes it easy to personalize the experience for more productive meetings
- Power over Ethernet means only one cable is required, keeping your table clean
- Easy setup as it’s pre-paired out of the box when purchasing as part of a full Poly video solution
- Easily share content, adjust the camera, and change participant layouts
|Poly Studio X50 Video Bar|
|Video & Standards Protocol: H.264 AVC, H.264 High Profile, H.265|
|Video Input: 1 x HDMI|
|Typical operating voltage/power: - 37 VA @ 120 V @ 60 Hz, - 37 VA @ 230 V @ 50/60Hz|
|Typical BTU/h: 65|
|Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C|
|Operating humidity (non-condensing): 15 to 80%|
|Non-operating temperature: -40 to 70 °C|
|Non-operating humidity (non-condensing): 5 to 95%|
|Maximum altitude: 16,000 ft|
|Poly TC8 Touch Control|
|Display: 8-inch screen|
|Aspect ratio: 16 x 10|
|Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Designed with built-in stand support—no external stand required|
|Viewing angle: 75 degrees (U/D/L/R)|
|Positioning/placing angle: 60 degrees|
|Tap and touch control to access call controls and administrative menus|
|Intuitive user interface|