- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Plantronics HW261N SupraPlus Wideband Binaural Headset
$174.46(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
This product is discontinued and replaced by Plantronics hw520
Connects to : Desk phone
Compatible to Plantronics Audio Processors and cables and the standards for durable,lightweight corded headsets for contact center and office professionals.
This product is discontinued
The gold standard in performance and comfort—even for the most phone-intensive applications. The SupraPlus headset family has been trusted by enterprises world wide for years, and continues to set the standards for durable,lightweight corded headsets for contact center and office professionals.
What’s in it for you??
- Business-critical reliability and comfort-SupraPlus meets or exceeds all expectations set by our existing world-class professional headsets while delivering superior all-day, every-day comfort and reliability.
- Wideband capability-Wideband receivers improve speech clarity for life-like fidelity which helps to decrease listening errors, repeats and listener fatigue. Fully compatible with standard band environments.
- Ultra noise-canceling (UNC) microphones-Comes with an extended boom for industy-leading noise-canceling and echo performance.
- Stylish, comfortable, lightweight design-The light flexible cable, comfortable T-pad headband, and bendable click-stop microphone boom, work to enhance user comfort. Single-cable design for binaural models.
- Quick call feature-Headband twists out of the way for convenient quick call pick up.
- Monaural or binaural styles-Monaural lets you hear the conversation and what’s going on around you. Binaural cuts out distracting background noises.
- Call quality at the next level– Adding a Plantronics amplifier featuring Clearline™ or AudioIQ® technology protects from loud noises, reduces echoes and background noise, and equalizes call volume.
- Plantronics compatibility-With Quick Disconnect™ SupraPlus works with all Plantronics audio processors and USB-to-headset adapters. Direct connect solutions are also available for headset-ready phones and agent consoles, providing connection flexibility for your diverse working environment.
- Warranty-Two years for unsurpassed durability.
Datasheet and User Guide
|Noise-canceling or Voice Tube|
|HW261N Binaural, Noise-canceling: 86 g|
|Plantronics Audio Processors and cables|