- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Plantronics EncorePro HW540 Convertible Wideband Monaural Noise-Cancelling Corded Headset
$185.11(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Connects to : PC or deskphone with Plantronics audio processors and cables
The Plantronics EncorePro 500 headset series is an all-new generation of headsets for customer service centers and offices, designed for the future, and built on experience. Three innovative models deliver greater comfort for all-day wearing, superior noise-canceling for clearer calls, and increased reliability so conversations can continue without worry. And they’ll help you meet the OSHA / Noise at Work regulations.
Complete flexibility means high-performance for every work-style
The all-new Plantronics EncorePro 540 is a quantum leap in convertible headset design. It’s a 3-in-1 headset without compromise – all of the wearing styles are designed with quality and comfort in mind,in a system that is simple to convert but delivers a secure, positive fit and finish. The HW540 shares the advances of the other members of the new family, with high-quality audio, a flexible mic with visual positioning guides, soft ear cushions, and durable-yet-lightweight materials for all-day wearing.
EncorePro 500 Series
Whether you work in a busy office or customer service center, the stakes are high with every call. Introducing the all-new Plantronics EncorePro 500 headset series – purpose-built to meet that challenge.
EncorePro headsets require a Plantronics audio processor or direct connect cable to connect to phone, or USB audio processor to connect to computer.
VISTA M22 AUDIO PROCESSOR
The Vista M22 audio processor delivers precise levels of listening comfort, sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance. The Vista M22 includes Clearline audio to improve call quality in any environment, especially wideband VoIP.
DA80 USB AUDIO PROCESSOR
Compatible with all Plantronics QD-equipped headsets, the Plantronics DA80 is a high-performance USB audio processor with high-quality audio and one-touch call, volume and mute controls. The DA80 also helps you meet OSHA/Noise at Work regulations.
What’s in it for you??
- Choice of three comfortable and easily switchable wearing styles—over-the-ear, over-the-head or behind-the-neck—to serve the breadth of user preferences
- Elegant, super-lightweight, robust design and soft audio-optimized ear cushion provide all-day comfort
- Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer missed words and a better caller experience
- Visual boom position guide makes it easy to establish optimum mic placement
- Tuned wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations while SoundGuard technology protects users’ hearing and listening fatigue
- Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and desk phone audio processors and direct connect cables
|PC or deskphone with Plantronics audio processors and cables|
|Telephone-intensive users, including formal customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service organizations|
|SoundGuard technology: acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA|
|Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise-canceling microphone|
|Over-the-head 32g; Behind-the-neck 24g; Over-the-ear 22g|