- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Plantronics EncorePro HW510 Over-The-Head Wideband Monaural Noise-Cancelling Corded Headset
$94.89 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Connects to : PC or deskphone with Plantronics audio processors and cables
The Plantronics EncorePro 510 Series is an all-new generation of headsets for customer service centers and offices, designed for the future, and built on experience. Three innovative models deliver greater comfort for all-day wearing, superior noise-canceling for clearer calls, and increased reliability so conversations can continue without worry. And they’ll help you meet the OSHA / Noise at Work regulations.
Keep one ear on the customer and one on collaboration
The Plantronics EncorePro 510 is the next generation of our most popular over-the-head monaural headset. Completely re-imagined for the demands of the modern customer service center and office, the EncorePro 510 has soft ear cushions for all-day wearing comfort, metal joints that deliver durability and reliability and a flexible mic with visual and tactile positioning guides for precise positioning and clearer conversations.
EncorePro 500 Series
Whether you work in a busy office or customer service center, the stakes are high with every call. Introducing the all-new Plantronics EncorePro 500 headset series – purpose-built to meet that challenge.
EncorePro headsets require a Plantronics audio processor or direct connect cable to connect to phone, or USB audio processor to connect to computer.
VISTA M22 AUDIO PROCESSOR
The Vista M22 audio processor delivers precise levels of listening comfort, sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance. The Vista M22 includes Clear line audio to improve call quality in any environment, especially wideband VoIP.
DA80 USB AUDIO PROCESSOR
Compatible with all Plantronics QD-equipped headsets, the Plantronics DA80 is a high-performance USB audio processor with high-quality audio and one-touch call, volume and mute controls. The DA80 also helps you meet OSHA/Noise at Work regulations.
What’s in it for you?
- Our lightest dedicated over-the-head model ever
- Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer missed words and a better caller experience
- Tactile and visual guidance mean the user can feel and hear ratchet clicks when the boom is moved into the proper range for optimum mic positioning
- Tuned wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations while SoundGuard technology protects user from noise spikes and listening fatigue
- Metals employed structurally, not cosmetically, at key joints
- Unibody flexible boom and laser welding ensure maximum robustness
- Quick Disconnect (QD) feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and desk phone audio processors and direct connect cables
|PC or deskphone with Plantronics audio processors and cables|
|Telephone-intensive users, including formal customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service organizations|
|SoundGuard technology: acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA|
|Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise-canceling microphone|
|HW510 (Over-the-head, Monaural, Noise-canceling) 52g|