- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Plantronics CS540 Convertible Dect Wireless Headset
$485.44(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Connects to : DESK PHONE
It is ideal for Office and desk-centric workers across the enterprise looking for a simple-to-set-up, simple-to-use wireless offering for managing desk phone calls
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the CS500™ Series. The Plantronics CS540 system features the lightest DECT™ headset on the market, a streamlined design and improved performance all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a best-seller for nearly a decade.
Superior call management
With one-touch call answer/end, vol+/-, and mute, manage calls from up to 350 feet from the charging base. The Plantronics CS540 system also enables you to conference in up to three additional headsets for easier collaboration and guest headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset. Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls.
Power in the base
A sleek charging base is included with the CS540 Series. An adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life
Outstanding audio quality
Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology provides better audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks while advanced wideband audio provides high definition voice quality. Your choice of narrow or wideband professional grade audio quality — choose narrowband to extend talk time or wideband mode to enable clearer conversations. An extended boom and noise-canceling microphone filter out background noise, so listeners can hear conversations clearly and enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sound, delivering clear audio the way it’s intended to be heard.
DECT security certified
Plantronics CS540 offers Advanced Dect wireless security. Using the latest standards in DECT wireless security, CS540 series headsets keep conversations safe and secure. With eight discreet security measures, including a 64-bit encryption, confidential information remains private.
What’s in it for you??
- Wearing style choice-offers you a choice of four comfort- tested wearing options to match your personal style: Convertible, Over the ear ,Over the head mono, Over the head binaural
- Superior call management-with one touch call answer/end, vol/-,and mute, manage calls up to 350 feet from the charging base
- Premium audio– DECT technology provides the highest quality audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks, while advanced wideband audio technology enables clearer conversations
- Enhanced collaboration-Conference in up to three additional CS540 or Savi headsets for improved call efficiency and collaboration
- Noise-canceling microphone-Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue
- Adaptive power-Adaptive Power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to lower power when the headset is close to the base
Datasheet and User Guide
|Connects to||Desk phone|
|Ideal for||Office and desk-centric workers across the enterprise looking for a simple-to-set-up, simple-to-use wireless offering for managing desk phone calls|
|Talk time||CS540: Up to 7 hr|
|Headset weight||CS540 Over-the-ear: 21 g|
|Security||64-bit encryption, DECT Security Certified|
|Wireless frequency||DECT, range up to 350 ft.|
|Audio performance||Narrowband or wideband: up to 6,800 Hz|
|Hearing protection||CS540: SoundGuard: protects against sound levels above 118 dBA; Anti-startle detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average sound level from exceeding 85 dBA|