- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Plantronics Blackwire C720 Stereo Wideband USB Headset
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
This product is discontinued and replaced by Plantronics Voyager 4220, USB-A Bluetooth Headset
Connects to : PC via USB, mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth
Blackwire C720 (stereo): Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya®, Cisco®, IBM®, Skype® and more
This product is discontinued
Blackwire 720 is the versatile UC headset that offers high-quality PC audio and seamless Bluetooth connectivity to mobile phones and tablets. Enjoy unmatched audio quality, smart sensor technology that automatically answers a call when you put on the headset, and a detachable cable for taking your mobile calls throughout the office.
Connect to your PC and mobile phone – combining the comfort and durability of corded with the freedom and flexibility of wireless. Ideal for knowledge workers who need a seamless solution for managing calls on their PC, mobile phone or tablet, the Blackwire 720 are the most integrated, premium headsets for UC.
Smart Sensor Technology
Experience smart sensor technology that lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset, or pause mobile device media playback by taking it off – making it the most productive and versatile “corded” headset on the market
Unmatched Sound Clarity
Offering PC wideband, noise-canceling microphone and hi-fi stereo sound (C720), these headsets provide a truly outstanding audio experience – making it ideal for conference calls, webinars, listening to music and other multi-media. The Dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you’re listening to music or multi-media. Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile device, including your favorite songs, podcasts and more.
Ideal for those who need a seamless solution for managing calls on their PC, mobile phone or tablet, these versatile headsets go beyond providing outstanding PC audio quality, allowing you to take your mobile calls with you. A detachable cable and integrated clothing clip provide in-office mobility with up to 10 hours of talk time. The headset also features ear cushions that fold flat for storage in the durable, portable carrying case – great for when you want to take the headset on the road
What’s in it for you??
- Dual connectivity-UC headset for knowledge workers who need a seamless solution for managing calls on their PC, mobile phone or tablet
- Smart sensor technology-Smart Sensor Technology intuitively manages calls and audio: Answer a call by simply placing the headset on your hand .Listening to music ? Simply remove the headset to pause media playback from your mobile device
- Wearing style options-Two user wearing options :hi-fi stereo(dual ear)for those who want to richer ,more immersive audio experience or mono(single ear)for users who prefer to leave one ear open to their environment. Both feature a light weight headband for all day comfort
- Go mobile-Take your calls with you-detachable and integrated clothing clip provide in-office mobility with up 10 hours of talk time
- Professional audio quality-premium PC wideband audio with noise –canceling microphone, digital signal processing(DSP) for natural voice sound ,and sound guard for protection against audio spikes. A dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you’re listening music or multi-media playback.
- Indicator Lights-Inline Indicator Lights and voice prompts give connection, mute and volume status. Lights on the ear pad let colleagues know when you’re on a call.
- Music/Multimedia-Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile device, including your favorite songs, podcasts and more.
- Durable Carrying Case-The ultra-soft leatherette ear cushions fold flat to store headset in the durable carrying case for use on-the-go.
Datasheet and User Guide
|Connects to||PC via USB, mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth|
|Ideal for||Users with extensive PC audio and some mobile phone communications|
|Compatible with||Windows® or Mac OS|
|Talk time||Up to 10 hours, up to 10 days standby time, up to 6 hours listening time (A2DP)|
|Wireless frequency||Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR|
|Audio performance||Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz–8kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo output from 20 Hz–20 kHz (C720 only), enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noise-cancelling microphone, A2DP|
|C720 (binaural/stereo)||UC standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Skype and more*|