- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Patton – SmartNode E-SBC, 4 BRI, 2 FXS, 8 VoIP Calls not upgradeable
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
SmartNode SN5551 Enterprise Session Border Controller bridges a wide range of IP-PBX products to their SIP Trunk service providers
The SmartNode SN5551 Enterprise Session Border Controller bridges a wide range of IP-PBX products to their SIP Trunk service providers. With its built-in security features such as SIP TLS, SRTP, Stateful Firewall and secure provisioning, it protects the LAN networks from fraud strikes out of the Internet.
The combo configuration of 2 BRI/2 FXS/FXO or 4 BRI/4 FXS/FXO, fits the requirements of small and medium sized enterprises requiring a solution to enable legacy equipment for VoIP networks.
The unique WebWizard enables easy and hassle-free installations, and lets technical people create their own Web interface.
With the separate config domain feature, the SN5551 will be the service demarcation point for SIP trunk service providers, so the local administrator only has to modify configuration settings facing the LAN IP-PBX.
Whether used as an enterprise session border controller or as a VoIP gateway/router, the SmartNode 5550 series provides excellent VoIP, IP QoS and security features for seam-less network integration. With BRI and analog ports, the SN5550 converts modem and fax signals to VoIP, and solves problems with integrating PoS, metering systems, elevator phones, etc. to an All-IP environment. For business class IP telephony at the tip of your fingers, the SmartNode SN5550 is more than just talk
What’s in it for you?
- BRI & FXS/FXO interfaces—2 or 4 ISDN BRI S0/T0 and 2 or 4 FXS/FXO ports. 4 -8 G.722/G.711 or 4 T.38 calls simultaneously. Incudes SIP TLS/SRTP.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fall-back to alternative routes. Simultaneouslyconnects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- WAN Broadband Access — VDSL 2 & ADSL2+ and G.SHDSL-EFM/ATM Broadband WAN interface.
- Network Monitoring —Embedded Packet Smart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24×7.
- Auto-Provisioning—Secure zero-touch provisioning (HTTPS) for ease of use.
- Proprietary OS—Utilizes proprietary Trinity software for enhanced security.
- Access link redundancy —Through USB port, using 3G/4G Cellular Modem module
- Ease of Use—Patton’s Web Wizard is a time saving tool for a fast and reliable installation.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, ISDN, DSS1, QSIG, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP-PBX manufacturers.
Datasheet and Guide
|4–8 simultaneous G.722 / G.711or T.38 fax calls|
|Quality of Service|
|PacketSmart™ Network Assessment & Monitoring|
|Voice priority, DownStreamQoS™|
|Traffic Management, shaping policing|
|IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, 4096 VLANs (Tag insertion/deletion), TOS, DiffServ Labeling|
|Two 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports|
|1 USB port for USB Modem Failover|
|PPPoE Client (multi-session)|
|IP Multi-Netting, VLAN, Secondary IP|
|IPv4, Basic IPv6|
|Dynamic and static NAT and NAPT|
|ACL, Stateful Firewall|
|Operating temperature: 32–104°F (0–40°C)|
|Operating humidity: up to 90%, non-condensing|
|FCC Part 15 Class A (US EMC)|
|CE per RTTE 99/5/EC (EMC and LVD)|
|TBR-3 (ISDN BRI/S0)|
|ITU-T K.21 protection (FXS ports)|