- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Patton SN5531/4BIS8VHPAVA/EUI – SmartNode E-SBC, 4 BRI, 8 VoIP Calls or 4 SIP-SIP Calls (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 200), 4 Transcoded Calls, SIP-TLS, SRTP, High Precision 5ppm Clock, 2x Gig Ethernet, VDSL/ADSL-Annex A/L/M, 1x USB port, ext. UI power (100â€“240 VAC)
$2,431.00 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
SN5531 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where legacy, non-replaceable ISDN equipment has to be integrated in to an UCC environment
The SN5531 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where legacy, non-replaceable ISDN equipment has to be integrated in to an UCC environment. For pure All-IP Networks, the SmartNode acts as a service termination point towards the enterprise with an integrated VDSL / ADSL WAN interface.
With the separate config domain feature, the SN5531 will be the service demarcation point for SIP Trunk service providers, where the local administrator can be limited to only modify configuration settings facing the LAN IP PBX.
The SN5531 acts as VoIP Gateway, eSBC, Access Router and QoS CPE all in one device.
It can also undertake Network assessment and monitoring at the customer premise utilizing the PacketSmart™ agent to prevent, reduce and resolve network and voice quality problems.
Whether used as an Enterprise Session Border Controller, as a VoIP gateway or WAN access Router, the SmartNode 5531 provides excellent VoIP, IP QoS and security features for seamless network integration. All BRI ports are configurable to be TE or NT, you can thus connect your telco line(s) as well as a PBX or ISDN terminals. The VDSL/ADSL WAN interface eliminates the need of an external Modem or Access router, making the install and maintenance at the customer premise less complex, faster and cheaper.
What’s in it for you?
- 2/4/8 Ports Quality ISDN VoIP—2, 4 or 8 ISDN BRI S0 ports. Up to 16 G.722 or up to 16 T.38 or G.711 calls simultaneously. Using SRTP, up to 10 simultaneous calls.
- Full Telephony Features—SessionRouter™ allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Roadmap) and much more.
- SIP Registrar – License is included in ALL eSBC products.
- Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command line interface, auto-provisioning separate config domain support, secure provisioning for configuration and software upgrades.
- Complete Access Routing—Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto MDI-X. Ethernet Layer 2 switching and bridging. Access router with NAT, Policy Based Routing, Stateful Firewall, PPPoE, DHCP, DynDNS.
- Access link redundancy —Through USB port, using 3G/4G Cellular Modem module
- WAN Broadband Access — VDSL 2 & ADSL2+ and G.SHDSL-EFM/ATM Broadband WAN interface.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIP v2 over TLS, ISDN, DSS1, QSIG, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay. SIP to SIP transcoding for up to 4 calls.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and Asterisk™ IP-PBX.
- High Precision Clock (HP) Option—DECT PBX interoperability and improved fax performance with Stratum 3 CO quality clock (HP).
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service—A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers
Datasheet and Guide
|SIPv2 over TLS|
|SIPv2 over IPv6|
|SIP call transfer, redirect|
|Overlap or en-bloc dialing|
|DTMF in-band, out-of-band|
|Call Routing & Services|
|Regular expression number matching|
|Regular expression number manipulation|
|Least Cost Routing|
|Distribution- and Hunt-Groups|
|SIP Session Capacity|
|4 SIP Sessions, license upgradeable up to 200|
|Desktop/Wall-mount plastic chassis|
|Desktop/Wall/Rack-mount metal chassis (8BIS model only)|
|Operating temperature: 32–104°F (0–40°C)|
|Operating humidity: up to 90%, non-condensing|
|FCC Part 15 Class A (US EMC)|
|CE per RTTE 99/5/EC (EMC and LVD)|
|TBR-3 (ISDN BRI/So)|