- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Patton SN5501/16P/EUI – SmartNode eSBC, 16 SIP Calls transcoded or non transcoded (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable only for non transcoded SIP calls
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The SN5501 supports up to 200 SIP to SIP calls—16 out of which can be codec transcoded —for reliable remote/branch office connectivity, and enhanced All-IP carrier services.
Connect with confidence using the SmartNode 5501 Series eSBC with an integrated enterprise router to a SIP trunk or hosted PBX service. The SN5501 supports up to 200 SIP to SIP calls—16 out of which can be codec transcoded —for reliable remote/branch office connectivity, and enhanced All-IP carrier services.
The SN5501 acts as eSBC, access router, and QoS CPE all in one device. It can also undertake network assessment and monitoring at the customer premise utilizing the PacketSmart™ agent to prevent, reduce, and resolve network and voice quality problems.
Whether used as an Enterprise Session Border Controller or IP router, the SmartNode 5501 provides excellent VoIP, IP QoS, and security features for seamless network integration.
Thanks to the built-in SIP back-to-back user agent, it resolves technology evolution related problems by normalizing SIP traffic from different vendor implementations. In addition, enhanced security is given to the enterprise thanks to various features protecting the LAN infrastructure. Number manipulation and call routing options come standard with every Patton eSBC.
What’s in it for you?
- IP Routing—Policy Based Routing; Protocol Based Routing; Packet Length Routing; Packet Filtering
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs. Incudes SIP TLS/SRTP.
- Network Monitoring—Embedded Packet Smart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24×7
- Auto-Provisioning—Secure zero-touch provisioning (HTTPS) for ease of use.
- Proprietary OS—Utilizes proprietary Trinity software for enhanced security.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web Wizard, HTTPS zero touch provisioning, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning with dual software image for efficient large-scale deployments
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP-PBX manufacturers.
Datasheet and Guide
|Up to 200 SIP to SIP calls|
|Up to 16 transcoded SIP to SIP calls|
|2 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports|
|1 RS-232 Console port|
|1 USB port|
|PPPoE Client (multi-session)|
|IP Multi-Netting, VLAN, Secondary IP|
|IPv4, Basic IPv6|
|Dynamic and static NAT and NAPT|
|ACL, Stateful Firewall|
|Desktop or wall mountable|
|8.2W x 1.3H x 6.5D in. (20.8W x 3.4H x 16.5D cm)|
|Operating temperature : 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Operating humidity : up to 90%, non-condensing)|
|Safety & Compliance|
|EMC compliance : EN55022 and EN55024|
|Safety compliance : EN 60950|
|FCC Part 15 Class A|