- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Patton SN5481/32P/EUI – SmartNode eSBC, 32 transcoded SIP Sessions (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable only for non transcoded SIP calls (max. 80), 2x Gig Ethernet, external UI power (100â€“240)
$4,181.76(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
SmartNode 5481 Enterprise Session Border Controller + Router is a high performance solution that bridges a wide range of IP PBX products to their service providers ensuring security and a high level of efficiency in the VoIP network
The SmartNode 5481 Enterprise Session Border Controller + Router is a high performance solution that bridges a wide range of IP PBX products to their service providers ensuring security and a high level of efficiency in the VoIP network. Connecting the Enterprise’s LAN to an Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP), the SN5481 creates a single conduit for multimedia components including voice, video and data. Evolving from Patton’s award winning SmartNode 5400 Series, the next generation SmartNode 5481 Series comes now with IPv6 upgradeable hardware.
Through the SIP Back-to-Back User Agent, the SN5481 provides a common interface into the service provider network providing resolution of any differences between the SIP from the IP PBX and the service provider softswitch. Additionally, the SN5481 provides CODEC transcoding for up to 64 SIP sessions insuring the most efficient use of available bandwidth for both voice and data. Reduce WAN-access bandwidth requirements by converting high-bandwidth G.711 calls on your LAN into lower-bandwidth G.723 calls for WAN transport.
For added security, the SN5481 includes SIP-aware NAT and access controlled lists (ACLs) for maintaining secure communications when SIP traffic crosses the Enterprise edge.
In addition, routing capabilities include RIP v1/v2, virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP), loopback interfaces as well as advanced techniques like policy based routing (PBR). Furthermore, QoS keeps malicious traffic from effecting bandwidth requirements of PBR-marked essential traffic and Downstream QoS ensures important voice and fax calls do not get bogged down by such resource hungry lower priority TCP traffic as FTP downloads.
For survivability, the SN5481 is equipped with a link status based routing function. This function, together with SIP registrar, enables survivable telephony services to be deployed between intra-office SIP clients in case there is a failure at the SIP provider.
What’s in it for you?
- Trinity OS – optional, select this when SIP TLS/SRTP is required.
- VoIP Transcoding—Capacity for up to 64 SIP-SIP calls with transcoding and up to 80 SIP Sessions without transcoding.
- IP Routing—RIP v1/v2, VRRP, Policy Based Routing, Loopback/Virtual Interface, NAPT-capable edge router.
- SIP Registrar – License is included in ALL eSBC products.
- QoS and Security— Deliver secure, toll-quality voice communications with Patton’s DownStreamQoS™ with adaptive traffic management and shaping—plus secure voice-over-VPN with AES/DES strong encryption and extended ACL capabilities.
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet—One 10/100/1000 WAN Ethernet port and one 10/100/1000 LAN Ethernet port.
- Proprietary Software—Utilizes proprietary SmartWare™ Software for added security.
- Flexible mounting options—The device can be placed on a desktop or installed in a 19-inch rack using the optional rack ear kit (INS-KIT-RACKEARS-11/19).
Datasheet and Guide
|Up to 64 Simultaneous Transcoding Channels|
|Up to 80 SIP Sessions without transcoding|
|Codec G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab|
|G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)|
|G.711 transparent fax and bypass|
|128 ms echo cancellation|
|IP access router|
|DHCP Client & Server|
|NAT/NAPT RFC 1631|
|Access Control Lists|
|IPsec VPN (Option)|
|Quality of Service|
|Traffic management, shaping and policing|
|IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labeling|
|IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion (4096 VLAN IDs, multiple VLAN support)|
|Up to 90% (non condensing)|
|Power & Packaging|
|100–240 VAC (50/60 Hz)|
|30.1W x 4.5H x 18.1D cm (11.9W x 1.8H x 7.1D in.)|