- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Patton SN5301/4B4G/EUI – SmartNode eSBC, 4 SIP Sessions no RTP transcoding (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 60), 4x Fast Ethernet, 8-Wire G.SHDSL-ATM/EFM WAN, external UI power NA/EU (100â€“240)
$1,913.01(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
SmartNode 5301 eSBC is a CPE based Enterprise Session Border Controller, delivering the features you need for advanced multiservice voice and data network applications
Patton’s SmartNode 5301 eSBC is a CPE based Enterprise Session Border Controller, delivering the features you need for advanced multiservice voice and data network applications. It combines highly flexible SIP routing and manipulation features with powerful quality of service IP routing functions to build professional and reliable VoIP and data networks.
The SN5301 enables Universal SIP Trunking and provides a single Integrated Access Device with features like IP Routing, VoIP and IP Security and a SIP registrar for survivability. The SN5301 connects to the IP-PBX or UC system in the Enterprise’s LAN and to an Internet telephony service provider (ITSP), creating a single conduit for multimedia components including voice, video, and data. Whether it is a new installation or an existing deployment, this device will aid you in, deploying, troubleshooting, logging, and security while increasing the flexibility of your network.
What’s in it for you?
- IP Routing —Policy Based Routing, Protocol Based Routing, Packet Length Routing, Packet Filtering
- QoS and Security—Deliver secure, toll-quality voice communications with Patton’s UpStreamQoS with adaptive traffic management and shaping as well as policy based routing and extended ACL capabilities.
- SIP Registrar – License is included in ALL eSBC products.
- Ethernet— Intelligent 4 port Fast Ethernet BaseT 10/100 (routable and switchable)
- WAN Access—Support for G.SHDSL EFM/ATM 4-wire and 8-wire interfaces
- Access link redundancy —Through USB port, using 3G/4G Cellular Modem module
- Trinity OS—Patton’s Linux based multi-service OS with call-control and signaling features
- Flexible mounting options—Desktop and integrated wall-mount options in a compact modern enclosure
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service – A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers
Datasheet and Guide
|Intelligent 4 port Fast Ethernet Base-T 10/100 (routable & switchable)|
|1 G.SHDSL port for EFM transmission (factory options for 2 or 4 pair)|
|1 RS-232 Console port|
|1 USB port for USB Modem Failover|
|Secure Config Provisioning (HTTPS)|
|Fraud & DoS protection|
|Switching and Quality of Service|
|4 SIP Sessions, license upgradeable up to max. 60|
|transparent to the RTP payload and all codecs|
|no transcoding (use SN5480 for transcoding)|
|Temp: 32–104°F (0–40°C)|
|Humidity: Up to 90% (non condensing)|
|FCC Part 15A|