BackupShield is a reliable and cost-effective data backup and recovery service to protect critical information stored on your Windows PC and server system.
Remote backup has advantages over traditional backup methods:
- The most important aspect of backing up is that backups are stored in a different location from the original data. Traditional backup requires manually taking the backup media offsite.
- Remote backup does not require user intervention. The user does not have to change tapes, label CDs or perform other manual steps.
- Unlimited data retention.
- Remote backup service can be scheduled to run when the Network is less so as to get the high throughput.
- Remote backup services will maintain a list of versions of your files.
- Remote backup services use a AES encryption of 128 – 448 bit to send data over unsecured links (ie internet)
- Remote backup services can reduce backup by only transmitting changed binary data bits to save on Internet charges.
Click on the link to sign up for Free trial http://www.myithub.com.au/OnlineBackup/Default.aspx