NETCOMM Industrial 4G Failover Router – NTC-140-02
(inc. of GST)
NetComm NTC-140-02 Industrial 4G Failover Router (2m DC power cable included, PowerPlug Adapter available separately)
The NetComm Wireless 4G M2M Router (NTC-140) is built for industrial applications. Feature rich and user friendly, the powerful router enables highly complex M2M and industrial IoT deployments. It features dual 4G antennas for improved cellular performance, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, a USB port and a MicroSD slot for added storage flexibility. The device is ideal for mobile asset monitoring, supporting vehicle voltage power supply, an Ignition sensing port and built-in stand-alone GPS.
Business continuity and continuous connectivity is assured with automatic failover to 3G when outside of 4G coverage areas, and instant fall-back to 4G when the Gigabit Ethernet ports are used as a primary Internet connection
The NTC-140 is a complementary solution that integrates seamlessly with the existing network. The powerful processor delivers optimal performance and its embedded NetComm Linux OS and Software Development Kit (SDK) enables the installation of custom software applications to the on-board memory
SIMPLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE
Designed for ease of use, the NTC-140 has a user-friendly web interface and 8 tri-colour LED indicators for easy setup and ongoing management. The device can be managed using any browser, and text messages (SMS) can be used to securely access the current status, change configurations or execute commands
FUTURE-PROOF REMOTE ASSET MANAGEMENT
The NTC-140 enables carrier grade remote management with support for protocols such as LWM2M, TR-069 and SNMP to allow quick and easy integration with a wide range of remote management platforms. The NTC140 is a future-proof 4G device that is ideal for long-term deployments, ensuring a low total cost of ownership and a high rate of return as networks
advance. Designed to ensure a quick response to events requiring human intervention, the built-in event notification engine, which sends alarms and notifications via email or SMS, allows an automated layer of self-monitoring.
INDUSTRIAL GRADE DESIGN
Ideal for remote and industrial environments, the NTC-140 is easily mountable and features a hard wearing polycarbonate and rubber enclosure. Electrical components have been carefully selected to allow the NTC-140 to operate at extreme temperatures; and extensive environmental testing ensures that the device continues to operate under extreme conditions of temperature, shock and vibration.
What’s in it for you?
- Rugged enclosure, wide operating temperature range, wall mount options and a flexible range of input power options making it ideal for use in harsh industrial environments
- Tested for vehicular applications (IEC Class 5M2, MILSTD-810 method 516.5, ISO 7637-2)
- Powerful cellular connectivity supporting 4G (LTE) up to 100Mbps/50Mbps (downlink/uplink), 3G (DC-HSPA+ and 1xEV-DO Rel. A) up to 42Mbps/5.76Mbps and 2G (EDGE)
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports for networking flexibility
- USB-OTG for additional interfaces or extra storage
- Flexible WAN setup (use any interface as WAN), ideal for business continuity application
- Integrated standalone GPS for precise and accurate asset tracking (NTC-140-02 only
- Ignition sense capability for graceful shutdown and startup in vehicle applications
- Configurable power save mode with minimum current draw when in sleep mode
|PROCESSOR & STORAGE||
|PEAK DATA SPEED||
|SIM CARD READER||
|NETWORK & ROUTING||
|ADMIN & CONFIGURATION||
|DIMENSIONS, WEIGHT & MOUNTING||