- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Designed for use with Cisco Meraki MR66, MR72, and MR84 APs. The patch antenna can extend the range of a Cisco Meraki MR66, MR72, or MR84 device by focusing the wireless signal in a specific direction; the best way to establish a medium distance point-to-point wireless link.
What’s in it for you?
- Extended Range – The directional antennas focus wireless signals in a particular direction by creating a co-polarization pattern. Typically, you’ll be able to extend the reach of a radio by up to 2.5x in a particular direction.
- Easy to Mount – The antenna comes with everything you need for a pole or wall mount, and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 2 cables with N-Type connectors are integrated with the antenna.
- Improved Connectivity – Cisco Meraki’s antenna accessories improve the reach and connectivity of a Cisco Meraki network by focusing and increasing signal strengths between MR66s, MR72s, and MR84s.
- Antenna type: panel
- Frequency range: 2.400 - 2.500 GHz, 5.150 – 5.850 GHz
- Gain: 8 / 6.5 dBi
- Polarization: vertical / horizontal
- Half power bandwidth / horizontal: 70
Physical & Environmental
- Dimensions: 7.1" x 7.1" x 1.6" (180 mm x 180 mm x 1.8 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (512 g)
- Material: UV resistant plastic
- Temperature: -40 F to 158 F (-40 C to 70 C)
- Connector: 2 x N-type
- Mounting hardware included
- Mounts to walls or poles
- Cables with two N-type connectors included
- Certified for use with the MR66, MR72, MR74, and MR84
- 1 Year hardware warranty included