- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Logitech® BCC950 Confe All-in-one design combines HD video with high-quality audio clarity. Built-in, full duplex speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone. Optimized for Microsoft Lync and Skype.
$360.98 (inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Experience video calls that are the next best thing to being there in person. Sophisticated technology in the Logitech C930e Webcam delivers clear video and sound in virtually any environment, even low-light conditions. With 1080p high-def, H.264 video compression, and a wide 90-degree field of view, C930e offers advanced webcam capabilities for superior video conferencing.
Raise meeting productivity with remarkably clear video at all times – even when bandwidth is limited. Optimized for Skype for Business, the C930e Webcam supports H.264 with Scalable Video Coding and UVC 1.5 encoding to minimize its dependence on computer and network resources.
Show your best side on every video call, wherever you are. The C930e Webcam features 90-degree field of view, pan, tilt, and 4x digital zoom, allowing you to adjust the frame to fit your environment. RightLight™ 2 Technology and a precision lens provide sharp video even in low-light conditions.
Business-grade certifications mean you can launch your next presentation or video meeting with complete confidence. USB plug-and-play connectivity makes the C930e Webcam simple to start, easy to operate. Connect to any video conferencing application–including the ones you already use.
What’s in it for you?
- First 1080p HD webcam to support H.264 with Scalable Video Coding and UVC 1.5 encoding technology
- Frees up PC bandwidth by putting video processing within the camera, adjusting dynamically to the available bitstream. The result is a smoother video stream in applications like Microsoft® Lync™ 2013.
- Widest-ever business webcam field-of-view Enjoy an extended view – 90 degrees – perfect for presenting using a whiteboard or doing demos.
- HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second. Brings life-like HD video to conference calls, enabling expressions, non-verbal cues and movements to be seen clearly.
- Logitech RightLight™ 2 technology and autofocus -Webcam intelligently adjusts to improve visual quality in low light at multiple distances.
- Dimensions Without Clip: Height x Width x Depth: 1.14 in (29 mm) x 3.7 in (94 mm) x 95 in (24 mm)
- Dimensions With Clip: Height x Width x Depth: 1.7 in (43.3 mm) x 3.7 in (94 mm) x 2.8 in (71 mm)
- Weight with clip and cable: 5.7 oz (162 g)
- Part Number - PN 960-000976
- Windows® 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
- Logitech offers an optional application that enables pan, tilt, and zoom: www.logitech.com/support/c930e
- All UVC apps, H.264 for Skype for Business
- Certified for Skype for Business, Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®, Skype™ Certified, Cisco®compatible (WebEx®)
- See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version.
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- H.264/SVC video compression
- 90-degree field of view
- Zoom to 4X in 1080p
- Rightlight™ 2 Technology for clear image in various lighting environments, even low light
- Optional light application for control of pan, tilt, and zoom
- External privacy shutter
- Built-in dual stereo mics
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD, or CRT monitors
- Logitech C930e Webcam
- External privacy shutter
- Quick Start Guide
- 3-year Limited hardware warranty