- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Konftel 220 Conference Phone – Konftel 220 – making it easy to meet
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Konftel 220 Conference Phone – making it easy to meet
Konftel 220 Conference Phone is a user-friendly analogue conference phone with the same outstanding audio quality as Konftel’s more advanced models. The patented OmniSound® technology guarantees crystal-clear audio in all directions. The Konftel 220 is designed to help you quickly get started and is easy to use. The five speed dialling keys can be pre-programmed to make it fast and easy to call the most frequently used numbers. Just press one key to launch your meetings! The Konftel 220 has a stylish Scandinavian design similar to that of its cousins in the 300 series. It looks smart on your desktop and in smaller conference rooms. The Konftel 220 is a professional and reliable choice for offices with analogue phone systems.
Guide and Datasheet
- Konftel 220 item no 910101080.
- Connection cable (900103385) and AC adapter (900102125).
- Manual: Chinese, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, 360˚.
- Coverage range: up to 12 people (30 m2/320 sq ft).
- Volume: 90 dB SPL 0.5 m (RMS).
- Frequency range: 200-3300 Hz.
- Power supply: AC adapter 100-240 V AC/14 V DC, 6 m.
- Connects to analogue public phone line or PBX with analogue card via modular 6/6, RJ 11.
- Kensington security slot.
- Dimension (size): Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm.Weight: 1 kg.
- Colour: Charcoal black.
- Keypad: Alphanumerical 0–9, *, #, handset on/F, handset off, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 speed dial keys, conference key, redial.
- Temperature: 5°–40°C.
- Relative humidity: 20-80% condensation free.
Declaration Of Conformity
Safety & Declarations