- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Jabra SPEAK 510 MS Conference Speaker Phone Certified by Microsoft Lync
$185.00(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Connects to : PC,Mobile Phone and Tablet Via USB and Bluetooth
Full compatibility with UC systems & VoIP clients – Seamless integration and call control with leading UC systems/PC soft phones, such as Microsoft Lync, IBM Same time, Cisco, Avaya, and Skype and this version is optimised for Skype for Business
Engineered to be unplugged – Portable USB and Bluetooth speakerphone.
Make every conference call productive
The Jabra Speak 510 is a portable speakerphone that gives you the power to turn any room into a conference room. Regardless of your location and your timeline, you can now join the conversation anytime, anywhere.
Benefit from full compatibility ? including call control ? with the leading UC/Softphone solutions and any Bluetooth-enabled cellphone, smartphone or tablet.
What?s in it for you??
- Built-in omni directional microphone – Hear and be heard with a 360 degree microphone that picks up sounds from any angle.
- Smart button (off by default) – Interact with your voice assistant (smart phone dependent) or make a speed dial with the one-touch Smart button. Must be configured in the PC app Jabra Direct.
- Jabra link 370 usb adapter (bluetooth class 1) – Easy Bluetooth connection and call control integration with your soft phone system.
- 15-hour rechargeable battery – Up to 15 hours of talk-time on a single charge.
- Digital signal processing (dsp) technology – Crystal clear sound without echo or distortion – even at maximum volume level.
- Bluetooth class 1 – Easy Bluetooth? connection to tablets and mobile phones. Range of up to 30 metres on Class 1 devices.
|Jabra Speak 510, Pouch,Quick Start Guide, Warranty and Warning leaflets|
|Packaging dimensions (L x W x H)|
|Enterprise: 143x132.5x45.5mm,Retail: 146x57x146mm|
|120mm (4.72 inch) in diameter, 33mm (1.30 inch) in height|
|CE, FCC ID, IC ID KCC, RCM, NCC, TELEC, SRRC|
|-10°C to +55°C (14F to 131F)|
|0°C to +45°C (32F to 113F)|
|-20°C to + 70°C (-4F to 158F)|
|Operating system support|
|Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 Bit), Windows 7(32 & 64 Bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64 Bit), Windows XP SP3 (32 Bit)|