- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Jabra Freeway Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone
$199.99(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
JABRA SPEAKERPHONE FREEWAY is One of the first in-car speakerphones to have three speakers coupled with virtual surround sound. Sound so clear, you’ll think you’re talking to a passenger in the car.
Jabra’s best in-car speakerphone. Block outgoing noise and have crystal clear calls. Enjoy music with 3-speaker virtual surround sound, or use the FM transmitter to play your tunes directly through the car’s sound system. Jabra Freeway turns on and connects automatically, gives you voice guidance, and tells you who’s calling, so that you can stay fully focused on the road.
- a fully hands-free experience
- listening to music
- noisy trips
One of the first in-car speakerphones to have three speakers coupled with virtual surround sound. Sound so clear, you’ll think you’re talking to a passenger in the car. Also great for playing your favourite music.
What’s in it for you?
- Voice guidance and control – Jabra Freeway tells you how to connect with your phone, who is calling, and your battery status. Accept, reject, end, or redial calls using just your voice.
- Auto on/off – Turns itself on and off automatically using the built-in motion sensor. Start the car, and your Jabra Freeway is ready to use. Once you’ve left the car, it turns off to save battery.
- Long battery life – With up to 14 hours of talk time and 40 days of standby time, Jabra Freeway is ready for those long road trips.
Download the Guide and Datasheet
- Car charger
- Rubber USB cable
- Weight - 4.05 oz. 115 g
- Bluetooth Version: 2.1
- Talk range: up to 10 m
- Battery & PowerTalk time: up to 14 hours
- Standby time: up to 40 days
- USB charging: yes
- Easy pairing - Easy to pair Supports auto pairing
- Device can play music: yes
- FM transmitter: yes
- 2 microphones & 3 speakers (7 watts)
- Spoken prompts will guide you (pairing, connection & battery status)
- Any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Free app included