- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Jabra BIZ 2400 II, Mono, USB, 3-1 Wearing Style, UC, Bluetooth Connectivity included
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Connects to : Soft Phone ,Smart Phone Via USB and Bluetooth
Compatible to Avaya,Cisco,Skype for Business and Unify. Jabra BIZ 2400 II is a corded professional headset that delivers outstanding sound at both ends of the call.
Engineered for the clearest conversations.
Jabra Biz 2400 II enables clearest conversation for closer connections with your caller. It includes acoustic shock protection, extra padding for additional comfort on the ear cushions and headband, as well as unbreakable 360?flexible spin boom arm and a reinforced cord ? to suit the most demanding environments.
The most important factor in a contact centre headset is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly. The ultra noise-cancelling microphone provides the highest degree of background noise elimination in any of our headsets.
Crystal clear sound
Jabra Biz 2400 II is designed to deliver best-in-class audio performance, no matter how loud the environment is.
Now with enhanced speakers in the ear cups, agents can hear customers better than ever before ? offering a superior experience and faster call resolution.
Best in class build quality
The Jabra Biz 2400 II is highly durable – no matter how challenging the contact center environment. Features like reinforced cords and an unbreakable 360 ? flexible spin boom arm ensure Jabra Biz 2400 II can stand up to the most demanding environments.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II is the lightest in its class. Leatherette ear cushions and headband padding secure an all day comfort. Available in a 3-in-1 wearing style for Mono and headband wearing style for Duo.
Easy to deploy and manage
Jabra Biz 2400 II headsets are optimized for use with all leading desk phone systems and Unified Communications platforms. Jabra Xpress enables you to easily configure all of your company?s audio devices from one central point.2
What?s in it for you??
- Peakstop ? It instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears. This keeps the sound level in the safe range and protects your hearing.
- Hd voice / wideband audio – HD Voice lets you have lifelike, vibrant conversations. You will not have to struggle to hear what the other person is saying.
- Reinforced cord – Cords are reinforced and built to last. They?re extremely durable and will take most daily punishment.
- Air shock microphone – Having the mic close to your mouth can cause unwanted breathing noises. To reduce this, we have designed the mic with many small holes and placed a layer of foam on the inside. This prevents most air shocks and improves call quality.
- Talk in comfort – Find the perfect fit with a range of light, ergonomically designed frames, larger, soft leatherette ear cushions, adjustable headbands and microphone boom. Your headset will be comfortable all day long.
- Free spin – You can rotate the boom-arm 360 degrees without the risk of breaking it. Find the microphone placement that works for you.
- Noise-cancelling microphone ? It reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments.
|Softphone, Smart Phone|
|Headset weight without cord|
|Cord length (cm)|