- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Jabra BIZ 2400 II Duo, Ultra Noise Cancelling Mic, QD Variant
$368.50(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
JABRA BIZ 2400 II DUO MIC. 72 UNC?is a wired professional headset that delivers outstanding sound on both ends of the call.
The Jabra BIZ 2400 II headset series, was developed with one goal in mind: to be the world?s best corded contact center headset. Today, the BIZ 2400 II has evolved to include acoustic shock protection, extra padding for additional comfort on the ear cushions and headband, as well as the industry?s only unbreakable 360 swiveling boom and Kevlar-reinforced cord ? to suit the most demanding environments. Available in a 3-in-1 wearing style for Mono and headband wearing style for Duo.
What?s in it for you?
- Safe sound and superior hearing protection – PeakStop technology immediately removes potentially harmful loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears and keeps the sound level within the safe range to protect your hearing
- Talk in Comfort – Be kind to your ears Assure total comfort with a wide range of styles that match your individual needs and personal fit requirements. Our light, ergonomically designed frames along with soft ear cushions, adjustable headbands and microphone boom will guarantee that your headset will be comfortable all day long.
- High quality audio for crystal clear conversations – Enjoy high-definition sound with HD Voice and get crystal clear conversation. You get life-like, vibrant conversations where you can focus on the content and don?t have to struggle to understand what the person on the other end of the line is saying.
- Noise Canceling Microphone – Reduces unwanted background noise Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy, open office environments. Ultra noise cancelling variant is available.
- Reduce unwanted ?pops? for better call quality – When the microphone is close to the mouth of the user, there is a risk of respiratory noise. To reduce it, the microphone is designed aerodynamically and with many small holes instead of a larger hole. In addition to this, foam is included on the inside of the microphone. Overall, it reduces the penetration of air shocks to the microphone, which optimises the call quality.
- Manage all your calls from one single headset – You can purchase a variety of connectivity cords to connect your BIZ 2400 II MONO to your smartphone or deskphone with ease, whichever device you choose to use for each call.
- Reduces likelihood of breaking during adjustment – With Jabra?s FreeSpin boom you can rotate your boom a full 360 degrees. This lets you adjust your boom positioning so that it?s always exactly where they need it ? without having to worry about breaking it.
- Increased toughness for enterprise-class durability – Jabra headsets with Kevlar-reinforced cords feature the same material used in anti-ballistic bullet-proof vests. This means cords that withstand more strain are more durable than alternatives ? all of which lowers the total cost of ownership.
Datasheet and Guide
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Optimized For||Unified Communication|
|Microphone||Ultra Noise Cancelling|