- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
JABRA PRO 935 Bluetooth Handset MS Dual Connectivity
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Jabra PRO935 BT AU NZ UC Version Wireless headset series optimised for use with all leading deskphones and softphones. Some variants enable pairing with mobile devices, deskphones and softphones.
A professional wireless office headset for Unified Communications designed for maximum performance.
Wireless for everyoneThe Jabra Pro? 935 headset is a professional wireless headset for PC phones designed for maximum performance. Now everyone in your office can take advantage of the added productivity and comfort that wireless convenience delivers. Simple, intuitive and high quality, all in one wireless solution.
The Jabra PRO 935 UC BT crystal clear sound with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and SafeTone enhance hearing protection by cutting off loud sounds before it can damage the agents hearing. The Jabra PRO 935 can be worn with a headband, behind the neck, or with an ear hook that gently and comfortably holds the receiver to the ear. Jabra software makes the 900 Series headsets future-proof as they are 100% software based and Jabra Xpress allows IT teams remote deployment and asset management.
This Jabra wireless headset has UC plug-and-play with all UC leading platforms for simple setup features and intuitive call control functions for easy user adoption. Agents can walk up to 300 feet away from their desk for improved collaboration, multitasking, and productivity.
Wireless headset range
Bring your conversation to the coffee machine, colleague, or private room. The Jabra PRO 900 DECT variants give you the wireless freedom to walk and talk at up to 120 metres / 395 ft of range (or up to 100 meters / 330 ft for Bluetooth variants).
What?s in it for you?
- Use with PC + mobile in and out of the office
- Optimised for
- Talk time up to 12 hours
- NFC pairing with mobile
- Auto pairing to mobiles with this feature
- Fast charge battery – the headset is fully charged in less than 3 hours. 50% charging in 50 minutes. 20% charging in 20 minutes
- Standby time up to 168 hours
- Over the head wearing style (optional ear hook available)
- Adjustable headband for tailored fit
- Easy to install
- Good sound quality
- Call control buttons on headset ? answer/end, volume and mute and much MUCH more
- Jabra Safetone ? cuts off loud noises and protects hearing
- DSP technology to digitally optimize your voice and suppresses echoes
- Supports EHS and lifter for remote answering
Datasheet and Guide
|131 x 50 x 18mm|
|What’s in the box|
|Warning and Declaration|
|Quick start guide|
|Web Setup leaflet|
|50% charging in 50 min / 20% charging in 20 min|
|North America: 1 year limited warranty|
|Europe/APAC: 2 year limited warranty|
|Bluetooth® wireless technology|
|Bluetooth® Class 1 (only on dual connectivity)|
|Yes (only on dual conectivity)|
|Up to 100m/300ft|
|Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.)|
|Up to 12 hours|
|Up to 7 days|
|Ø 28 x 5.9mm|
|USB cord length|
|Jabra Direct - enables Remote Call Control over most softphones/Jabra Xpress™ - remote mass deployment and management of Jabra USB audio devices|