- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
HD2V-EX-100-HDBT – Serveredge HDBaseT Multi Input Switcher Transmitter (Tx) with (2) HDMI (1) VGA Audio IR Control
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Serveredge HDBaseT Multi Input Switcher Transmitter (Tx) with (2) HDMI (1) VGA Audio IR Control
The Serveredge HD2V-EX-100-HDBT is a Multi Input Switcher Transmitter (Tx) with (2) HDMI, (1) VGA, Audio, IR, Control Inputs with (1) HDBaseT, Local HDMI Output and Audio Out. It features two HDMI inputs and a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector. The unit combines the benefits of a switcher with built-in auto-switching and the advantages of extended-distance HDBaseT signal transmission over a single cable. The switcher enables automatic display on/off, auto-switching, third-party control, plus other control features.
The optional Graphical User Interface (GUI) function makes control easy and more effective. The well-designed GUI can free users from giving complex commands. It allows you to name and portray your source and display icons for a user-friendly operation.
Multi-functions for EDID setting, like EDID Copy and EDID Pre-setting, ensuring accurate output display. Enable the unit to separately learn Audio and Video EDID for multimedia/ Home theatre system integration it can also read and store the EDID from the connecting display to the video extension.
It supports resolutions up to UHD (3840 x 2160)and Full HD (1920 x 1080) and is compatible with most of the popular screen resolution. This Serveredge HD2V-EX-100-HDBT extender kit is HDCP compliant and only requires single power supply at either transmitter or receiver end. It features compact size for easy set up and install.
What’s in it for you??
- 3×1 HDBaseT™ switcher : Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector, which allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources. Transmits HDMI signals up to 100m @ 1080p and 70m @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable. Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Auto-switching : Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status. Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV systems. Flexible control options for compatibility with 3rd-party control systems. RS-232 controlled from HDBaseT connection reduces integration time and costs. Front panel Input Select button and Remote for easy switching between sources. Input source sequence selectable
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) : Allows you to name and portray your source and display icons for a user-friendly operation. Makes control easy and more effective
- Warranty : 2 Years
|HDMI x 2, VGA + Analog Stereo x 1|
|HDMI x 1 + Analog Stereo x 1|
|RJ-45 x 1|
|LED Indicator (Power/Status)|
|Source x 3, Remote x 1, Local x 1|
|Port Select x 3, Function x 1, Remote x 1, Local x 1, EDID copy x 1|
|IR Transceiver x 1, IR Receiver x 1|
|Signal Configuration (Video/Audio)|
|Link Port Configuration|
|Auto Power Saving/Normal/Long Reach|
|Video Resolution (Max.)|
|UHD (3840 x 2160) for HDMI, Full HD (1920 x 1080) for VGA|
|HDMI Full HD (1920 x 1080) @ 100M, UHD (3840 x 2160) @ 70M, VGA Full HD (1920 x 1080) @ 100M|
|HDMI Extender Transmitter Unit|
|Power Adapter Set (option: Power Adapter with necessary AC Cord/Plug-in Power Adapter|
|Foot Pad Set|