- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
GXP1760W – HD PoE IP Phone 200×80 LCD, 6 lines, Dual 10/100Mbps Ports, 4 program keys, 8 BLF, EHS, WiFi
$187.00(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
HD PoE IP Phone 200×80 LCD, 6 lines, Dual 10/100Mbps Ports, 4 program keys, 8 BLF, EHS, WiFi
Ideal for growing businesses, the GXP1760W is a mid-range, WiFi-enabled IP phone that features a sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable soft keys along with a 200 x 80 pixel (3.3”) back-lit LCD screen. For added personalization the GXP1760W features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. The GXP1760W offers dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports and supports automated provisioning features with media access control. This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
What’s in it for you??
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast-dial keys
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Large phone book capacity with up to 2000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support.
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording & more.
- Integrated dual-band WiFi support for mobility options.
- Telephony Features-Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared call-appearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phone book(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 500 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer,click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
Datasheet and User Guide
|Network Interfaces||Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ethernet ports with integrated POE|
|Graphic Display||200 x 80 pixel (3.3’’) backlit LCD display|
|WiFi||Yes, integrated dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)|
|Voice Codecs||Support for G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC,OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC|
|Auxiliary Ports||RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, and a separate EHS port reserved for external EHS adapter in the future|
|Base Stand||Yes, 2 angle positions available. Wall Mount stand sold separately|
|Upgrade/Provisioning||Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file|
|Power&Green Energy Efficiency||Universal power adapter included: Input:100-240V; Output: +5V, 2A; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) Max power consumption : 5W|
|Physical||Dimension: 231mm(W) x 167mm(L) x 86mm(H); Unit weight:0.925kg ; Package weight:1.55kg|
|Temperature and Humidity||Operation: 0°C to 40°C; Storage: -10°C to 60°C; Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing.|