- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Grandstream WP820 – WiFi IP Phone
$337.70(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Ideal for any office, warehouse, store, hotel, medical facility, or construction site, this portable wireless phone is designed for any user who requires mobility, durability, and an interruption-free voice solution.
Many environments demand that associates be able to roam free while making and receiving calls. For these businesses, the WP820 will become the go-to option. Dual-band WiFi technology enables advanced roaming support, allowing users to walk and talk with no restrictions. Ideal for any office, warehouse, store, hotel, medical facility, or construction site, this portable wireless phone is designed for any user who requires mobility, durability, and an interruption-free voice solution.
The WP820 offers a portable WiFi IP phone with dual-band WiFi support, built-in Bluetooth, and sophisticated antenna design to allow users to seamlessly roam throughout any WiFi environments.
The WP820 is a portable WiFi phone designed to suit a variety of enterprises and vertical market applications,including retail, logistics, medical and security.This powerful, portable WiFi phone comes equipped with integrated dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi support, advanced antenna design and roaming support, and integrated Bluetooth for pairing with headsets and mobile devices. By adding 7.5 hour talk time and HD voice with dual-MICs, the WP820 offers a powerful combination of features, mobility and durability to suit all portable telephony needs.
Integration with Grandstream Devices
The WP820 can be fully integrated with GWN access points (7600/7600LR/7610). By integrating your WP820 with your GWN Access Point, you will enable advanced routing support. Also, receive a higher QoS standard and streamline your network deployment by integrating these two series together.
Additionally, the WP820 can be integrated with GDS IP Door Systems, including the upcoming GDS3705 IP Audio Door Phone. For video integration, simply pair your WP820 with the GDS3710 HD Video Door System. Regardless of the GDS model, you can answer and receive calls from the GDS series on your WP820 and open any doors that are connected to the GDS series.
Ideal Deployment Scenarios
The new Grandstream WiFi phone will function exceptionally in any environment where roaming is imperative. The list of ideal deployments is immense and includes large multi-level offices, warehouses, construction sites, hospitals, retail stores, and commercial spaces.
- Multi-level offices: For regional offices and headquarters that span over many floors, the WP820 is optimal. It allows employees to continue their conversation even when traveling between levels and departments. Since the WP820 does not involve extensive wiring, it works seamlessly in modern open-office concepts.
- Warehousing, Manufacturing & Construction: The WP820 works for any mobility-focused personnel on the work floor and on-site. Since responses are time-sensitive in these environments, it is critical to have a mobile device on hand The dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology ensures that conversations can be heard in these noisy spaces. Durability is also built into the WP820, which is drop-safe from 1.2 meters.
- Facility Security: The phone can be used in any secure facility such as a mall, public facility, event hall, hotel, school, and more. The device enables staff to remain mobile while still being fully connected. The push-to-talk, panic buttons, and a built-in accelerometer, plus the integration with the GDS3705/10, are a perfect fit for security-related roles and areas.
- Medical Centers: Hospitals and medical facilities need mobility that has high-productivity supporting features. The WP820 supports 2 lines, which allows for a personal extension and organizational lines. Medical facilities will also benefit from built-in security features such as MD5 and Md5-sess based authentication, SRTP, TLS, and 802.1x media access control.
- Retail Stores: The WP820 will enhance employees’ customer-service capabilities. For extremely busy environments where employees are not hands-free, pair a Bluetooth headset or utilizing the headset port. Two SIP accounts allow employees to support multiple customers at once. Even a single employee will be able to do more with great efficiency because of this device.
What’s in it for you??
- Dual-band WiFi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
- Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices (contacts and call transferring)
- HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 7.5 hour talk time, 150-hour standby
- Accelerometer and configurable button for push-to-talk, panic and other related functions
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- Supports custom Android apps that fit the phone’s screen/keys
Datasheet and User Guides
|2.4 inch (240x320) TFT color LCD|
|3 soft keys, dial, hangup, speakerphone, phonebook, backlit keypad, proximity sensor, accelerator, vibration motor, volume button and navigation keys|
|Yes, Bluetooth 4.2|
|3.5 mm headset jack, Micro USB port for charging , dual-MIC, dual-color LED|
|Android 7.0, supports custom Android apps that fit the phone’s screen/keyboard *When using Android applications, limitations may apply. No touch-screen available, only physical-key browsing on small LCD 320x240 screen.|
|User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication,256-bit AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control|
|Yes, both on handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio,HAC supported|
|Layer 2 (802.1p), 802.11e and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS|
|Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, manual upload, USB upgrade|
|Power & Green Energy Efficiency|
|Universal power adapter included|
|Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +5VDC, 1A (5W), 1500mA Li-ion battery, 150h standby time and 7.5h talk time|
|Headset dimensions: 168.5 x 52.5 x 21.8mm|
|Charger cradle dimensions: 76 x 73 x 81mm|
|Handset weight: 161g|
|Handset package weight (not including QIG): 456g|
|Temperature and Humidity|
|Operating Temperature: 0ºC to 45ºC; Operating Humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature: -20ºC to 60ºC; Storage Humidity: 10%-90% (non-condensing)|
|Handset unit, universal power supply, charger cradle, belt clip, 1 Li-ion battery, Quick Start Guide|
|Drop-safe from 1.2 meter height|