- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Grandstream Ucm6302 – 2 Fxo 2fxs 1000 Users
$1,129.65(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Grandstream UCM6302 is an innovative hybrid IP PBX for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). IP PBX with reliable system resources is a multifunctional, high-tech solution for unified communications that meets customer needs in the combination of voice, video, facsimile data, and video surveillance.
The Grandstream UCM6302 IP PBXs allows businesses of all sizes to build powerful and scalable unified communication solutions in an easy-to-manage fashion with no licensing fees. The UCM6302 enterprise-grade IP PBX supports up to 1000 users and allows businesses to unify all of their communication technologies on to one centralized network, including voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, analytics, mobility options, facility access, intercom and more. The UCM6302 can be integrated with third-party applications and platforms, including customer relationship management (CRM) and property management systems (PMS), and offers an API for additional custom integrations. For cloud-based setup, management and monitoring, the UCM6302 is compatible with the Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS). This unified communications manager also offers a built-in video conferencing platform with support for desktop users through the Grandstream Wave desktop app. By offering thousands of secure and reliable features at an all-inclusive price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees, the UCM6302 allows enterprises, offices, hotels, retail chains, call centres and more to create a seamless unified communication solution.
What’s in it for you?
- Built-in call center suite and call queue for efficient call traffic management
- Enhanced reliability with support for Hot Standby High-Availability
- 5-level IVR and multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Compatible with GDMS for cloud setup, management and monitoring
- Based on the latest Asterisk* version 16 open source telephony operating system
- Three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and support NAT router
- API available for third-party integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms
|Analog Telephone FXS Ports|
|PSTN Line FXO Ports|
|Voice and Fax Codecs|
|Telephony Operating System|
|Provisioning Protocol & Plug-and-Play|
|Temperature & Humidity|