Grandstream HT818 8 Port FXS ATA, 2x 1Gb Ethernet Ports, NAT RouterBuilt for users looking for a strong analogue-to-VoIP converter, the HT818 is a powerful 8-port VoIP gateway with 8 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router.
The HT818 is a powerful 8-port VoIP gateway with 8 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router. Built for users looking for a strong analog-to-VoIP converter, it features Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide.
This powerful gateway carries exceptional voice quality in various application environments, strong encryption with unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and outstanding network performance for enterprise use.
What’s in it for you??
- Supports 2 SIP profiles and 8 FXS ports
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
- Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
- 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Exceptional voice quality with wide-band HD codec
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
- Supports dual Gigabit network ports
- High performance NAT router
- Telephony Features : Caller ID display or block, call waiting, flash, blind or attended transfer, forward,hold, do not disturb, 3-way conference.
- Voice Codecs :711 with Annex I (PLC) and Annex II (VAD/CNG), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC,OPUS, dynamic jitter buffer, advanced line echo cancellation.
Datasheet and User Guide