- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Grandstream HT818 FXS ATA, 8 Port VoIP Gateway
$186.00(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Grandstream HT818 – 8 Port FXS ATA, 2x 1Gb Ethernet Ports, NAT Router
Built for users looking a strong analog-to-VoIP converter, the HT818 is a powerful 8-port VoIP gateway with 8 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router.
Grandstream HT818 8 Port FXS ATA, 2x 1Gb Ethernet Ports, NAT RouterBuilt for users looking for a strong analogue-to-VoIP converter, the HT818 is a powerful 8-port VoIP gateway with 8 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router.
The HT818 is a powerful 8-port VoIP gateway with 8 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router. Built for users looking for a strong analog-to-VoIP converter, it features Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide.
This powerful gateway carries exceptional voice quality in various application environments, strong encryption with unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and outstanding network performance for enterprise use.
What’s in it for you??
- Supports 2 SIP profiles and 8 FXS ports
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
- Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
- 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Exceptional voice quality with wide-band HD codec
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
- Supports dual Gigabit network ports
- High performance NAT router
- Telephony Features : Caller ID display or block, call waiting, flash, blind or attended transfer, forward,hold, do not disturb, 3-way conference.
- Voice Codecs :711 with Annex I (PLC) and Annex II (VAD/CNG), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC,OPUS, dynamic jitter buffer, advanced line echo cancellation.
|Telephone Interfaces: Eight (8) FXS ports|
|Network Interfaces: Two (2) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports|
|LED Indicators: POWER, LAN, WAN, PHONE1, PHONE2, PHONE3, PHONE4, PHONE5, PHONE6, PHONE7, PHONE8,|
|Factory Reset Button: Yes|
|Voice, Fax, Modem|
|Telephony Features: Caller ID display or block, call waiting, flash, blind or attended transfer, forward, hold, do not disturb, 3-way conference|
|Voice Codecs: G.711 with Annex I (PLC) and Annex II (VAD/CNG), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC, OPUS, dynamic jitter buffer, advanced line echo cancellation|
|Fax Over IP: T.38 compliant Group 3 Fax Relay up to 14.4kpbs and auto-switch to G.711 for Fax Pass-through|
|Short/Long Haul Ring Load: 3 REN, up to 1km on 24AWG line|
|Caller ID: Bellcore Type 1 & 2, ETSI, BT, NTT, and DTMF-based CID|
|Disconnect Methods: Busy Tone, Polarity Reversal/Wink, Loop Current|
|Network Protocols: TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, TELNET, STUN, SIP (RFC3261), SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP, TR-069|
|QoS: Layer 2 (802.1Q VLAN, SIP/RTP 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, Diffserv, MPLS)|
|DTMF Method: In-audio, RFC2833 and/or SIP INFO|
|Provisioning and Control: HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, TFTP, TR-069 , secure and automated provisioning using AES encryption, syslog|
|Management: Syslog support, telnet, remote management using web browser|
|Universal Power Supply Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz Output: 12V/0.5A|
|Environmental Operational: 32º – 104ºF or 0º – 40ºC Storage: 14º – 140ºF or -10º – 60ºC Humidity: 10 – 90% Non-condensing|
|Dimension:180mm x 120mm x 36mm (H x W x D) Weight: 356g.|