Grandstream GXW4248 48 Port FXS Analogue VoIP Gateway
The GXW4248 is a next generation high performance high-density analog VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market.
It features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionality, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW42XX series gateway offers small and medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
The GXW4200 series includes 16/24/32/48 FXS ports, a Gigabit network port and features broad interoperability with most service providers, soft-switches and SIP-based environments.
What’s in it for you??
- 2x 50-pin Telco connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
- 4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- A single10/100/1000Mbpsauto-sensing RJ45port.
- TLS and SRTPsecurity encryptiontechnology toprotect calls andaccounts
- Supports3-way voiceconferencing
- Failover SIP server feature automaticallyswitches to secondaryserver if main serverloses connection
- Supports T.38 Faxfor creating Faxover-IP.
- Supports a widerange of caller IDformats.
- Use withGrandstream’sUCM series ofIP PBXs for ZeroConfigruartionprovisioning.
- Supports advanced telephony features, includingcall transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do notdisturb, message waiting indication, Multilanguage promtps, flexible dial plan and more.
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Faxover-IP.
- Automated provisioning options include TR069 and XML config files