The GXW4216/24/32/48 is a next generation high performance high-density analog VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market.
It features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionality, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW42XX series gateway offers small and medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
What’s in it for you??
- 32 Telephone FXS ports with RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED.
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages.
- 4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port.
- This device has a high-resolution liquid crystal display (LCD) that lets the user clearly see what is shown on the display screen.
- It supports visual message waiting for indicator (VMWI) that lights up a LED when you have a voicemail message.
- The GXW4232 supports 128ms tail length line echo cancellation so that you will not hear a repetition of words.
- Grandstream GXW432 supports flexible dialling plans which enable abbreviated extensions to be expanded into E.164 numbers.
- It has a 50-pin Telco connector that allows you to connect multiple voices or data lines for telecommunications.
- Supported voice/fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax.
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection.
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multilanguage promtps, flexible dial plan and more.