Grandstream GXW4216 16 Port FXS Analogue VoIP Gateway
The GXW4216 is a next generation high performance high-density analog VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market.
It features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionality, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW42XX series gateway offers small and medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
What’s in it for you??
- 16 Telephone FXS ports with RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
- 4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- A single10/100/1000 Mbpsauto-sensing RJ45port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Fail over SIP server feature automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’sUCM series ofIP PBXs for Zero Configruartion provisioning
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do notdisturb, message waiting indication, Multi language promtps, flexible dial plan and more
- Supports visual message waiting for indicator (VMWI) that lights up a LED when you have a voicemail message.
- Supports 128ms tail length line echo cancellation so that you will not hear a repetition of words.
- Supports flexible dialling plans which enable abbreviated extensions to be expanded into E.164 numbers.