Grandstream GXW4108 8 Port FXO Analogue VoIP Gateway
The GXW FXO IP Analog Gateway series offers the small enterprise, SOHO, remote offices and multi-location enterprises a cost-effective, easy to deploy VoIP FXO solution.
The GXW410x series allows any business to seamlessly connect multiple locations with up to 8 PSTN lines, to an IP PBX system, or with an existing traditional phone system
The GXW410x FXO gateway series enables businesses of all sizes to create an easy-to-deploy VoIP solution. These FXO gateways offer the ability to seamlessly connect multiple locations and all devices within an office to any hosted or on premise IP PBX network to make deployments as easy as possible. The GXW410x series includes 4/8 FXO ports, 2 10/100 Mbps ports and supports SIP video through the H.264 codec. Advanced telephony features, easy automated provisioning and superb voice quality allow the GXW410x series to be the ideal VoIP gateway for businesses.
What’s in it for you??
- 8x FXO Ports
- Video Surveillance port
- 2x RJ-45 ports (switched or routed)
- Supports PSTN/PBX analogue trunk lines and SIP trunk interfaces
- Multiple SIP accounts and profiles (3 per system)
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.723, G.729, GSM, G.726
- 168 Echo Cancellation
- Real time H.264 video codec (CIF resolution, up to 30fps)
- T.38 Fax
- Supports advanced telephony features, includingcall transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do notdisturb, message waiting indication, Multi language promtps, flexible dial plan and more
- Use withGrandstream’s UCMseries of IP PBXs forZero Configruartionprovisioning
- Failover SIP server feature automaticallyswitches to secondaryserver if main serverloses connection
- TLS and SRTP securityencryption technologyto protect calls andaccounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files.