- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Grandstream GXP2200EXT – 20 key Expansion Module 128×384 LCD for GXP2140, GXP2170 & GXV3240
(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Grandstream GXP2200EXT 20 key Expansion Module 128×384 LCD for GXP2140, GXP2170 & GXV3240
The GXP2200EXT is the extension module that can be added to the GXP2140, GXP2170, and GXV3240 Enterprise IP phones. The module includes 20 extension keys and 2 arrow keys for page switching (allowing for 40 lines to be displayed), with a large LCD screen for easy viewing. Add up to 4 modules for a total of 160 extensions.
This expansion module supports the traditional call features on each of its programmable buttons. Including BLA (bridged line appearance)/SCA (shared call appearance), BLF (busy lamp field, standard or eventlist), Call Park/Pick-up, Speed Dial, Presence, Intercom, and conference/ transfer/forward.
The GXP2200EXT is the ideal solution for offices that manage high call volumes or an office receptionist. By using the GXP2200EXT the telephone attendant can ensure maximum office productivity by efficiently monitoring and dispatching multiple incoming calls.
What’s in it for you?
- Daisy-chain 4 modules for up to 160 programmable buttons
- Large 128×384 graphic LCD providing feature-rich graphics
- 1 SIP account, up to 2 call appearances
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
|Network Interfaces||Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports|
|Graphic Display||132 x 48 LCD display|
|Feature Keys||2 line keys with dual-color LED and 1 SIP account, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys. 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD,RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL,SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME|
|Voice Codecs||Support for G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.723 (pending), G.726-32, G.729 A/B, iLBC (pending), Opus (pending), in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC|
|Base Stand||Yes, 2 angled positions available, wall mountable|
|Upgrade/Provisioning||Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file|
|Power/Energy Efficiency||Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA|
|Physical||l Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset) Unit; weight: 0.74kg;Package weight: 1.1kg|
|Temperature and Humidity||Operation: 0°C to 40°C;Storage: -10°C to 60°C Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing.|