- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Grandstream GXP1620 – HD IP Phone
$61.00(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
GXP1620 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. HD IP Phone 132×48 LCD, 2 lines, Dual Fast Ethernet Ports, 3 program keys, EHS.
Grandstream GXP1620 HD IP Phone 132×48 LCD, 2 lines, Dual Fast Ethernet Ports, 3 program keys, EHS
The GXP1620 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses.
This Linux-based model features 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, HD audio and 3-way conferencing. A 132×48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Both the GXP1620 and GXP1625 include dual 10/100mb network ports and the GXP1625 includes integrated PoE. Additional features such as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and call-waiting allow the GXP1620 and GXP1625 to be high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phones.
Grandstream GXP1620 supports high definition audio so that the user can communicate well with other people. The phone offers excellent sound quality so that your employees can have crystal clear conversations that increase their productivity. The audio quality is high for your staff to experience lifelike conversation which makes them feel that they are talking face to face.
The sound quality is so good that the user will hear every word that the other person is saying. The phone supports 3 way conferencing. The phone has a full duplex speakerphone which allows the user to talk hands-free so that everyone can listen to the conversation. Grandstream has expertise in this field so you can be sure you are buying from the best when you buy from Grandstream.
What’s in it for you??
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, etc.), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, customizable screen content/format using XML, advanced web and enterprise applications integration (pending)
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- HD wideband audio, superb dull-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
|Network Interfaces||Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports|
|Graphic Display||132 x 48 backlit graphical LCD display|
|Feature Keys||2 line keys with dual-color LED and 2 SIP accounts, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys. 13 dedicated function keys for MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOLD, PAGE/INTERCOM, RECORD, HOME|
|Voice Codecs||Support for G.711µ/a, G.722 (wideband), G.723, G.726-32, G.729 A/B, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC|
|HD Audio||Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio|
|Headset Jack||RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)|
|Base Stand||Yes, 2 angled positions available, wall mountable|
|Upgrade/Provisioning||Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file|
|Power/Energy Efficiency||Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA|
|Physical||Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset);Unit weight: 0.73kg; Package weight: 1.1kg.|
|Temperature and Humidity||Operation: 0°C to 40°C;Storage: -10°C to 60°C Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing|