- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Grandstream GXP1610 – IP Phone
$58.00(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
IP Phone 132×48 LCD, Single line, Dual Fast Ethernet Ports, 3 program keys, EHS
Grandstream GXP1610 IP Phone 132×48 LCD, Single line, Dual Fast Ethernet Ports, 3 program keys, EHS
The GXP1610 is a simple-to-use IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and home offices.
This Linux-based model features a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances and 3 XML programmable soft keys. A 132×48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets, call-waiting and 3-way conferencing allow the GXP1610 to be a high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phone. These features allow the GXP1610 to be a high quality small business IP phone that is simple and easy-to-use.
A simple IP phone for small business users, the GXP1610 delivers a user-friendly VoIP calling experience in a very easy-to-use IP phone. The GXP1610 offers support for 1 line, 2 call appearances and includes 3-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity
What’s in it for you??
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records).
|Network Interfaces||Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, integrated PoE|
|Graphic Display||132 x 48 LCD display|
|Feature Keys||2 line keys with dual-color LED and 1 SIP account, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys. 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME.|
|Voice Codecs||Support for G.711µ/a, G.722 (wideband), G.723, G.726-32, G.729 A/B, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC|
|Headset Jack||RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)|
|Base Stand||Yes, 2 angled positions available, wall mountable|
|Upgrade/Provisioning||Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file|
|Power & Green Energy Efficiency||Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA,|
|Physical||Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset), Unit weight: 0.74kg, Package weight: 1.1kg.|
|Temperature and Humidity||Operation: 0°C to 40°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C, Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing.|