- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Grandstream Gwn7615 – 3×3 802.11ac Mimo Wireless Access Point
$130.00 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The GWN7615 is an enterprise performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point to create scalability for medium to high user density environments.
The GWN7615 include support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7615 can be used to create a scalable solution as big or small as needed for the deployment scenario, from office buildings to retail locations, hotels and more. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7615 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7615 is also supported by GWN. Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones.
What’s in it for you?
- 1.75Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO technology
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN. Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller
|Wi-Fi Data Rates|
|Wi-Fi and System Security|
|Maximum TX Power|
|Power and Green Energy Efficiency|