- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Grandstream GWN7600LR – Outdoor Long Range Wireless Access Point
$300.63(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
The GWN7600LR is a long range WiFi access point designed to provide extended coverage support of up to 300 meters.
The GWN7600LR is a long range WiFi access point designed to provide extended coverage support of up to 300 meters. Thanks to it’s waterproof casing and heat resistant technology, it is ideal for outdoor WiFi solutions.
The GWN7600LR is a powerful outdoor, long-range WiFi Access Point featuring weatherproof casing and heat resistent technology. It comes equipped with dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and extended WiFi coverage range of up to 300 meters. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7600LR uses a controller-less distributed network management design and an embedded controller within the product’s web user interface.
This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure. Its easy installation and management features packed with extra coverage support and advanced performance features, make the GWN7600LR an ideal outdoor access point for mid-size wireless network deployments.
What’s in it for you??
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af and 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet (PoE/PoE+)
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Up to 300-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600LR to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN series WiFi APs in a network.
- WiFi and System Security – WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES), anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lock down.
- Power and Green Energy Efficiency – Power over Ethernet 802.3af and 802.3 at compliant and Maximum Power Consumption: 12.9 W (PoE supply); 23.0 W (PoE+ supply)
|Network Interfaces||2x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports|
|WiFi and System Security||WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES), anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate and random default password per device|
|Channel Bandwidth||2.4G: 20 and 40 MHz; 5G: 20,40 and 80 MHz|
|Auxiliary Ports||1x Reset Pinhole|
|Mounting||Outdoor base bracket and cover bracket included|
|Network Protocols||IPv4, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM|
|SSIDs||16 SSIDs per radio|
|Network Management||Embedded controller in GWN7600LR allows it to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN series WiFi APs in a network|
|Power/Energy Efficiency||Power over Ethernet 802.3af and 802.3at compliant Maximum Power Consumption: 12.9 W (PoE supply); 23.0 W (PoE+ supply)|
|Physical||Unit Dimension: 290×150×35mm; Unit Weight: 708g Unit + Mounting Kits Dimension : 290×150×56mm; Unit + Mounting Kits Weight: 1528.2g Entire Package Dimension: 423×187×97mm; Entire Package Weight: 1844g|
|Temperature and Humidity||Operation: 0°C to 40°C;Storage: -10°C to 60°C Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing.|