- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Grandstream GWN7000 – Multi-WAN Gigabit VPN Router
$170.01(inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
Multi-WAN Gigabit VPN Router with built-in wireless controller
Grandstream GWN7000 is Ideal for the enterprise, small-to-medium business, retail, education, hospitality and medical markets, the GWN7000 supports comprehensive WiFi and VPN solutions that can be shared across one or many different physical locations.
The GWN7000 is a powerful enterprise-grade multi-WAN Gigabit VPN router. Ideal for the enterprise, small-to-medium business, retail, education, hospitality and medical markets, the GWN7000 supports comprehensive WiFi and VPN solutions that can be shared across one or many different physical locations. It features high-performance routing and switching power and a hardware-accelerated VPN client/server for secure inter-office connectivity. To maximize network reliabiality, the GWN7000 supports traffic load balancing and failover. The GWN7000 features an embedded controller and automated provisioning master that can setup and manage up to 300+ in-network GWN series WiFi Access Points. This can be easily operated through the product’s intuitive web browser user interface, which also offers a central panel to monitor and control the entire network.
What’s in it for you??
- 7 Gigabit ports (2 WAN + 5 LAN)
- Hardware accelerated VPN including PPTP, L2TP/ IPSec and OpenVPN
- Embedded controller to manage 300+ GWN WiFi APs
- Multi WAN ports with load balancing and failover to maximize connection reliability
- Intuitive Web interface to centrally monitor/provision the entire network
- 1 million packets/ second routing & 10Gbps aggregate switching power
- Rich peripheral support (printer, NAS, file server, etc.) through USB ports
- Rich firewall features including NAT, DMZ, Port Forwarding, SPI and UPnP.
- Intuitive Web-based central – network monitoring from any GWN7000 router. 7-layer network/application monitoring based on Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technology to monitor all network activity.
- Strong Security – Supports nearly all popular VPN flavors (IPSec/L2TP/OpenVPN/ PPTP) to allow flexible VPN networks linking multi-sites,branch offices & home offices.
- Connectivity Reliability – Multiple Gigabit WAN ports with load balancing and failover support to maximize network reliability and business continuity. .
|Network Interfaces||2 x autosensing 10/100/1000 WAN Ports, 1 x autosensing 10/100/1000 configurable as LAN, WAN or VoIP port, 4 x autosensing 10/100/1000 LAN Ports|
|WAN||DHCP,Static IP,PPPoE, Load balance; failover, Rule based routing.|
|LAN||DHCP server,DNS Cache,Multiple zones, VLAN.|
|Routing Performance||Up to 1 million packets/second with 64-byte packet size|
|USB||3G/4G/LTE as WAN, Printer sharing, File sharing.|
|VPN||Protocols: PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, OpenVPN, Client, Server or pass through|
|Auto Provisioning Capability||Embedded provisioning controller to manage up to 300+ GWN series WiFi APs|
|Power||802.3at PoE, Included Power Supply: 12V/2A, Max power consumption: 16W.|
|Environmental||Operation: 0°C to 50°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C, Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing.|
|Physical||Unit Dimensions: 200 x 136 x 37mm, Unit Weight: 570g, Entire Package Dimensions: 324 x 163.5 x 54mm, Entire Package Weight: 930g.|