- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
This Product is Discontinued
The DP750 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors.
The DP750 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around their work or home space, delivering efficient flexibility. This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 4 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time.
The DP750 supports a variety of auto -provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security. When paired with Grandstream’s DP720 , the DP750 offers a powerful DECT VoIP base station that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.
What’s in it for you??
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 4 concurrent calls per DECT system
- Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes.
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi language promtps , flexible dial plan and more.
Datasheet and User Guide
|Air Interface||Telephony standards: DECT, Frequency bands: 1880 – 1900 MHz (Europe), 1920 – 1930 MHz (US), 1910 – 1920 MHz (Brazil), 1786 – 1792 MHz (Korea), 1893 – 1906 MHz (Japan), 1880 – 1895 MHz (Taiwan), Number of Channels: 10 (Europe), 5 (US, Brazil or Japan), 3 (Korea), 8 (Taiwan), Range: up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors.|
|Peripherals||5 LED indicators: Power, Network, Register, Call, DECT,Reset button, Pairing/Paging button, One 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet port with integrated PoE.|
|Voice Codecs||G.711µ/a-law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726-32, iLBC, G.722, OPUS, G.722.2/AMR-WB (special order), in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB.|
|Multiple SIP Accounts||Up to ten (10) distinct SIP accounts per system, Each handset may map to any SIP account(s), Each SIP account may map to any handset(s).|
|Ring Group||Flexible options when multiple handsets share the same SIP account; Circular Mode: all phones ring sequentially from the phone next to the one that answered last; Linear Mode: all phones ring sequentially in the pre designated order; Parallel Mode: all phones ring concurrently and after one phone answers, the remaining available phones can make new calls; Shared Mode: all phones ring concurrently and always share the same line similar to analog phones.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||28.5 x 130 x 90 mm|
|Weight||Base unit: 143g; Universal Power Supply: 50g; Package: 360g|
|Temperature and Humidity||Operation: -10 to 55ºC (41 to 131ºF); Storage: -20º to 60ºC (-4 to 140ºF), Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Box Inclusion||Base Unit, Universal Power Supply; Ethernet cable; Quick Start Guide|