- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
Fibaro Z-Wave Door Sensor Dark Brown
$101.05 (inc. of GST)
Buy now, pay smarter. Learn more
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor 2 is a wireless, battery powered, Z-Wave Plus compatible magnetic contact sensor. Changing the device’s status will automatically send signal to the Z-Wave controller and associated devices.
It can also be used as a temperature sensor with a DS18B20 Temperature Sensor (NOT included) or as way of joining additional sensors or switches into your Z-wave network.The Door/window sensor is a battery powered reed sensor. Its operation under the z-wave standard guarantees compatibility with the FIBARO Intelligent System and other Z-Wave gateways. The sensor expands the capabilities of the system by monitoring the opening of doors, windows and garage doors. It is used in automatic light control, access control and home security systems. Installation of the Door / Window Sensor in your home increases the safety and comfort of its inhabitants. It also eliminates the risk of high fees for heating or air conditioning. In addition, the module can be equipped with a temperature sensor, and use the built-in binary input.
What’s in it for you?
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave + controller.
- Supports protected mode (security mode of the Z-Wave network) with AES-128 encryption.
- It works with other Z-Wave network devices, but as a battery device it does not take part in signal routing.
- The opening of the door / window is detected by separating the sensor body and a magnet.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- Detects handling, when it is separated or opened.